Apostasy - A Racist Movement?

by slimboyfat 81 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

SBF,

You are using a well known apologist tactic. It is called making a mountain out of a mole hill. You know very well that the past racist policies of the WT are a VERY small part, and NOT VERY often discussed issue in the apostates arsenal against the WTS yet your subject line and tone makes it the very core of the movement.

The only exception to this is might be the Mexico/Malawi issue, but thats not really an issue of race anyway is it?

Bait and switch on brutha

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Witnesses are predominantly Black.

Apostates are predominantly white.

Really? Is that true? Can you show me some numbers?

Josie

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wait a minute are you trying to use the "Bell Curve" theory here?

Josie

• minimus
    minimus

This is a dumb thread.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

i agree this is a dumb thread

Josie ~ damn it i did it again, posted on a stupid thread

• avishai
    avishai

OK< I'm gonna go out on a limb and use an ad mominem attack here. Justifiably. Firpo Carr is a total dumbass. And, Slimboy? You've just answered your own question's. There is no apostate movement per se, especially a white supremacist one. Especially a white supremacist one that points out racism in the jw's

#2 We don't have an interest in black/white issues because that is'nt our agenda, except where it crosses with jw issues. Duh.

#3 I would assume that the percentage of black/white apostates roughly reflects the percentage of black/white witnesses.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Why are Asians (they're not Orientals anymore...tsk tsk) called "yellow"...

I grew up with Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean and the such... none of those heathen bastards was yellow.

Are Eskimos...white?

What if I'm purple... although after too much Don Julio I am green...

I'm confused...

***reaches for rose colored glasses***

There... much better.

u/d

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

my kids get confused when someone says they are black because when they look in the mirror and at each other they see brown faces and bodies that arent even close to black.

when my youngest was born he was very light and my kids kept asking me "mommie when is the baby gonna get brown?"

Josie

• avishai
    avishai

Oh yeah, can we have a source please? Where does he say this?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Don't look now...

But I hear Mrs. Jones is black... Shh...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit