question for all

by bonnzo 26 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

No, I would not. It has already been expressed here but you said "question for all" so...

I've made my peace with god. If he is the god of the universe, gave me a mind to think, yet expects me to worship him, then he must! reveal himself to me personally. He MUST tell ME what he wants, not expect here say in the bible to do the trick.

FreePeace summed up my feelings about the tribal god of the jews. He is insane. He is the one that needs to account for directly killing perhaps millions of women and children and ordering the deaths of more at the hands of his worshipers. Why? Because he never revealed himself to them. He is like an absent father who comes home and wants his children to call him daddy and smacks them around when they dont.

Matt

• Honesty
    Honesty

It's all a lie from the WT god. They never had the truth. They were never appointed by Christ to care for His belongings. They have killed innocent people with their fawked up medical policies. They have molested children and hidden it from the authorities. They have put fear and terror into the hearts and minds of any JW who doubts their authority. They have made the Word of God invalid with their fawked up shunning and disfellowshipping policies. They have lied about Jesus and denied that He is the Son of God (they say He is but their actions prove differently). Thay have let widows and orphans starve while lining the WTBTS bank accounts. They have promoted death and destruction to anyone refuting, denying or challenging their outlandish claim of being the voice of God. They promote distrust and suspicion among their members.

You have a lot of fawking nerve to ask if any of us would consider returning to serve the evil, demonised bastard children of Satan who comprise the governing body.

Do I need elaborate further?

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

You mentioned the "arc".

Hm, interesting thought.

Considering that the "Noah's" of the arc would be harbouring an unknown number of pedophiles, I'll take my chances on the outside where I think my two little girls would be much safer.

meagan

• skyman
    skyman

If you think some how that the JW's are correct I have one dare for you. Call the Information desk and ask them if the Organization has the right not tell you the truth if you are not entitled to know the truth? Then ask yourself this,. Can i believe anything they say since they feel the GOD given right to lie to even thier own members? That is exactly what they did when answering the UN scandal. I called and asked why they lied I was given the information on Theocratic Warfare and told to look up the information. THAT was really the most defining factor for me. Never again could I trust them because I would not know if they were lieing to me and asked myself how many times in the past have they done this Lieing and have a based life defining decisions on a Theocratic Lie. SATAN IS THE FATHER OF THE LIE PERIOD.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

That question is a no-brainer!! Going back into hell is not even an option for me. I would sooner the fleas of 1,000 camels infested my armpits!

Why would anyone want to go back to where women are considered property, must be submissive, are allowed to be abused, and must obey their husbands. It's a good chance that husband is a pedophile, or at least perverted? The organization is a breeding ground for those type of men to hid behind. The women have basically no rights, and are at the mercy of some nutcases. If they were in the real world, that type of behavior would rarely be tolerated. In what other world would someone who has had no formal training be allowed to butt into the sex life of a married couple? Or decide how to deal with child molesters and their victims? All they worry about is how much they can hide.

I'd rather be free and happy, than have to put up with the crap they deal out that never changes! There's NO way I"d ever let my daughter be exposed to such crap. I'd end up going to jail!!!!!!!!!

I'll take my chances far away from the "ark".

shelley

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

Nope.

I'd be willing to worship God if he proved His existence (even grovel!) but not with that outfit.

W.

• homesteader
    homesteader

My trust level is ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit