Body Piercing

by Princess 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

I just had my navel pierced yesterday. Can I just say OW?!! The place I chose to have it done was a little on the scary side, clean but weird! They had examples of all the different body parts they pierce and where they pierce them. WOW, you can pierce there?

I know Piercedangel has been pierced, I read her story and where she was pierced. Anyone else have it done? Any more navels now adorned with jewels? Just curious. I always wanted to have it done, never would have as a dub though. Now that I am out and it has been three years since my last pregnancy, I thought it a good time to have it done.

Um, Mulan, don't tell dad.

Princess

• philo
    philo
    WOW, you can pierce there?

Indeed you can, but you can only have sex with metalically compatible partners. Apparently jewellery metals with too much divergence on the elecrolytic scale cause an electric current which can be fatal. A new ager on Twyford Down, in Hampshire, who had a low cost copper foreskin trinket died having intercourse with a girl who had a cheap high-zinc-composition 'silver' ring. BANG.- TEXAS.- BUSH. ALL oVER.

The British Medicinal Journal warned, "the rate of repetitive movements increases the risk of electric shock...also cathodic action produced toxins." "Slow lovemaking may bring dangers down to acceptable proportions...and may even electrically enhance orgasm." All authorities however conclude that the only safe way to wear these mettallic genitallics is to earth ones leg securely to the bed frame during sex. In the open air, a metal tent peg with copper braiding will suffice.

PLease please please, people, THINK where you have it done.

philo

• Mulan
    Mulan

Okay, Princess......you can show him yourself!!

Only a woman with such an attractive tummy as you have, should ever do this, by the way. I've seen some pretty flabby bellys with adornments that look pretty silly. It has to look good to begin with I think.

My ears look nice. One of my daughters in law's mother (my age, 55) had a nose jewel the last time I saw her. That is a slender area of her body, so why not? Nothing else is slender on her. Or me!!!

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• nelly136
    nelly136

I had my belly button pierced but its grown out, am left with a tiny hole right on the edge of my skin now. but it looked good while it lasted

will remember the tip philo if I ever get the urge to get any of
    my bitz and bobz done

nelly
    PS.
    on pain comparison I'd say tatoos hurt more cos they take longer and both mine were done in bony places, as the nice tatooist said to me... 'I gave you that magazine to read...not bite on'

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Aren't you afraid of stumbling someone? All things are lawful and all that rot?

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

damn if chicks with belly button jewelry arent the hottest things
    in the world!!!

• Stacey
    Stacey

I've had my navel pierced for three and a half years. I got it done right after I seperated from my now ex-husband. It really was an act of symbolism/rebellion for me. I've always been such the good jw girl, and then the good little wife. It was time to do one little thing that would really help me prove to myself that I was free from anyone controlling me. I could now do what I want to do, and it really helped me feel free and, well, sexy!

I dont show it off much. But I know it's there, and I love having it! It's really been a very popular thing to do these days. But I did it for myself!

It did hurt didn't it Mulan. Ow is right! Haha.

Have a great day!
    Stacey

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

speaking of hot.......i am currently getting a 9.6 out of 10 on hot or not.com......YES!!!!!!!!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

I've had my tongue pierced for nearly three years. It hurt like hell at first but it's brought so much pleasure to so many

--
    Ubi dubium ibi libertas

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

My wife has her navel pierced. Tele, you are correct. It is the hottest thing. She said it was extremely painful, and she puked after the needle went through.

Slayer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit