Whose famous autograph do you have in your possession...

by TresHappy 49 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    the only thing that can top that would be DALE or Jr

lilbit

Hit you for that? Big E and little E are the best. I have both of their sigs, but haven't met them...

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I kinda have Sarah McLachlans. Problem is:

My mom has it, and well....... she made it perfectly clear that she no longer has any daughters. She also has my wedding dress and several other things. Hm. Oh well. Still counts to me. Maybe I'll get it back some day.

meagan

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Another I forgot about is Maurice Gibb from the Bee Gees. Got it as a teen in the 70's. Haha haha stayin' alive(actually he's dead!)

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I know my mother has a few Mickey Mantel baseball cards..I am sure one is a rookie card.

We don't know where they are in my grandmothers house. It would take months going through her house to find them.

We just hope she did not throw them out.

Brooke

• nowisee
    nowisee

an electic mix:

paul anka, victor borge, donald o'connor, cher, michael bloomberg (current nyc mayor), liz smith.....and oh yes, luciano pavarotti.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Gene Ween

Dean Ween

Josh Homme (Queens of the Stone Age)

Nick Oliveri (Queens of the Stone Age, The Dwarves)

Troy Vanderleuwen (A Perfect Circle)

Mark Lanegan (QOTSA, Screaming Trees)

Lemmy (Motorhead)

Steve Earle

Karl Malone

I used to work as a manager in a concert venue. I have lots of rock 'n' roll autographs. Most of which are on my guitar.

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

I have Pete Rose's autograph. Junior that is. I have Pete Rose Jr's autograph. Got it while he was playing baseball in the Mexican Baseball League with the team from Cordoba, Veracruz.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Emeril Lagasse -Chef

DL76

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Well, he's not exactly FAMOUS outside of true crime writing circles, but I have a first edition, signed, copy of a book written by Jack Olsen, a famous true crime writer. He is dead, now.

I do remember when I was attempting to write a true crime book, I wrote to him and asked him how to secure interviews with the various law enforcement entities, and he wrote back that he wasn't in the business of aiding his competitors. I thought that was kind of rude and told him so. I did put forth my idea to Gary C. King and let him read some of mystuff, and he said he'd help me.

So... that's the only "FAMOUS" signature that I have right now: Jack Olsen.

CG

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Thank you for sharing your autographs. I'll always treasure my Shirley Temple Black signature. I suppose that is "idol" worship.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit