Whose famous autograph do you have in your possession...

by TresHappy 49 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I have Barry Williams, Susan Olsen, Ann B Davis and Maureen McCormick from the Brady Bunch...

I actually stood in line for 4 hours to get Shirley Temple's autograph. I read somewhere she doesn't sign anymore because of all the autograph sellers on the Internet.

I even have Little Ricky's autograph from I Love Lucy.

• sf
    sf

Gregg Allman

alt

sKally

• sf
    sf

Oh yea. And John Travolta.

• 4JWY
    4JWY
    I actually stood in line for 4 hours to get Shirley Temple's autograph. I read somewhere she doesn't sign anymore because of all the autograph sellers on the Internet.

TresHappy,

A repressed memory springs up......

When I was a young girl in the 60's, I was in a Shirley Temple fan club, and I would receive autographed 8 x10, black & white glossy photos of her, in the mail, shots from her different movies and had quite a collection. Although it was "idolizing" someone..... my mom had allowed me to have them, (she liked her too), but....at a point in time, the axe came down, and they were tossed in the garbage.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I have sissy spacek's autograph on a photo of her posing in her famous Carrie role

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

alt

"I'm no angelllllllllllllll...............let me show you my tattoos. "

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I have one from, "Your Brothers, The Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society" and another from Robert Munch.

Kwin

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Kwin,

ROFL at the " your brothers" autograph.

I have one of Tom Selleck, I met him on a set in Hawaii when he was filming Magnum PI, (sigh and swoon) What a nice guy!

Billy Joel, Little River Band..a few others, but no one beats Tom!

• free2beme
    free2beme

Mine, I am the most famous person I know, no matter where I go there are always pictures of me. I stepped into the bathroom and sure enough, a mirror with me in it, I looked in the rear view mirror of my car and again "me!" and then I got a bunch of fan mail looking for responses from me from the power company, the phone company and even several offers from citibank and magazines. So I must be famous with this much attention!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I have met some famous people; but never had enough nerve to ask for their autograph. With Shirley Temple coming to town in 1988, I was going to get it; come hell or high water. I told my boss I had to go to the doctor. I even faked hacking and coughing so I really could convince the office I was sick. I would rub my temples (bad joke) which cause me to sneeze so they finally believed me!

ROFL also to Your Brothers...

Shirley now...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit