Why do active witnesses frequent the site?

by jimakazi 43 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    Maybe theres a symbiotic relationship between dubs and apostates, like, well I dont know, stomachs and tape worms. Ahh, no thats a parasitic relationship.

Maybe JWs can only define themseles in relation to apostates. If we didnt exist they wouldnt. Maybe were doing them a real big favour, embodying the boogey man, and giving them something to rail against.

I think you are right. Evil defines good and good defines evil. I think of it like this: Witnesses, as well as several other religious institutions, define their righteousness by using apostates and 'worldly' ones as their standard of unrighteousness. I think that the term 'embodying the boogey man' is a good one. I think what sets apostates apart from the rest of the evil in the world, is the whole idea among witnesses that when you become an apostate you have learned the 'truth' and chose to leave. Whereas in the world, they know nothing else. Now go back to evil defining what is good and good defining what is evil. Once you take notice of that gut feeling that something is wrong and you search into it, those definitions become so much more clear. db74 i stopped counting last year when i turned 30

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    db74
    i stopped counting last year when i turned 30

I stopped counting too...but this site kept reminding me of my age every single day...didnt want my birthday this year...but now its here...definately enjoying it.

Thanks again for your best wishes.

DB74

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE
    ...just a bunch of elders [men] rewarding the right "works".

This is so true it really should be printed in the new organized to do jah's will book. Such a sham isnt it... Holy spirit my ass!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

1. probably to rat-a-tat-tat on any that they recognise

2. perhaps they are looking for something more and want extra info.

Reading a few earlier posts I agree that there was no HSpirit involved in choosing minis as many of my mates that were minis were BAD BOYZ and used to get up to all sorts of mischief but were good at leading double lives.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit