my sambo is gone :(

by MelbaToast 28 Replies latest jw friends

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

just came home from Grandmas house and found him next to the road.

I guess he had made a jail break (he jumped my fence everyday) and got hit.

Of course, noone left even a note, what do they care, its only someones dog.

People just kill me...I run over a turtle in the road and Im crying!! I couldnt live with myself if I had hit someones puppy.

Assholes all of em!

I tried to cover him up and hes too close to the road, I might end up the same way. I could pick him up when he was alive, but I always had his help, coz he loved getting on his mommies lap. Hes about 75-80 lbs and I just cant lift all that dead weight by myself.

What a great way for my hubby to come home on his birthday, to help me bury our Sampson. Am I a poor sight right now! Crying my eyes out. My other dog has sat by the fence everytime I look out at him, he's laying by his buddy

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Awwww.... that sucks I'm sorry..... I feel for you.

• luna2
    luna2

Aw, Melba, I'm so sorry!

• Netty
    Netty

Sorry Honey thats terrible.

• rebel8
    rebel8

So sorry. I'll be a total mess when my pets die. Sometimes I think they're little angels.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

(((((MelbaToast)))))

I'm so sorry for your loss.

• delilah
    delilah

Melba, I am sorry for your loss....some people think that a dog is JUST a dog...they don't realize that they are a part of the family....I don't understand how they can hit an animal then leave it to die....it's just not humane.

Delilah

• acsot
    acsot

That's terrible; I'm so sorry for your loss. Pets are extended family

Poor sambo and MelbaToast .

• z
    z

Melba Toast

I feel for you this is nightmare I have a dog Hershey and I know how you feel so sorry

• lilbit
    lilbit

Im soooooo sorry Ive lost a pet that way and I know how heartbreaking it is. (((((((((((((melba))))))))))))

Lilbit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit