THIS IS IT!!! EARTHQUAKES!!!

by jula71 22 Replies latest jw friends

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Yeah yeah...tell it to all our Happy Cows getting their foot massages.

-BONEZZ

• Netty
    Netty

Thats what they have said every time there has been an earthquake or natural disaster, for at least the past what 30 years?

• rebel8
    rebel8

Google ads is showing me ads about missed periods and getting pregnant on this thread. Go figure, 'cause I don't see any related keywords here. Betcha Google is trying to tell us all not to get pregnant because Armageddon is coming soon!!

• avishai
    avishai

Gasp.. Wow.. Earthquakes, in California? Now that's unusual!!!

Idiot's. That's like saying a tornado in kansas is a sign of armaggeddon.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That's 4 quakes that they know of. The earth is moving all the time. Time and time again when I was living in California we were told that there were numerous quakes that were happening all the time...we just couldnt feel them.

Josie

• doogie
    doogie

so that's what my mom was talking about...

i emailed her yesterday for the first time in months. she sounded even more culty than usual. she said something about the "great new magazines" and also how many prophecies had been fulfilled lately. i guess this is what she meant. i can't wait for what they say when california finally cracks off.

• jula71
    jula71
    she sounded even more culty than usual. she said something about the "great new magazines" and also how many prophecies had been fulfilled lately.

Your mom and mine should hook up. Mine is always telling me how strong the message is getting........she must have the whole "millions now living will NEVER die" and the "religion is a snare" campaigns.......

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Remember....when they say things are getting peaceful........the JWs will say the end is coming...

When they say a new war is starting...the JWs will say the end is coming...

I guess the JWs have all of their bases covered...what do ya think?

Jeff Schwehm

• greendawn
    greendawn

They got it completely wrong with the signs of the last generation, despite their burning conviction that they could see all the signs of the end. That generation has gone and the world is still here.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

ROFLMAO!

You better start praying to Joe Hoba!

DL76

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit