THIS IS IT!!! EARTHQUAKES!!!

by jula71 22 Replies latest jw friends

• jula71
    jula71

I have to laugh, just heard from 2 dub friends that proceeded to tell me this is a sign. California has had 4 earthquakes in the last 3 days. So all of you still on the fence….straighten up…can’t be long now. Just hope my apostate ways didn’t spoil my chances for the "New Order."

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Even if the earthquakes are related to Biblical predictions, whatever happens will not be what the Jdumbers think. Funny though, when I saw the morning news today I was thinking 'Oh brother, the JWs are probably all excited right about now.'

• blondie
    blondie

Heisenberg principle of the WTS

If a JW thinks they can pinpoint when it's coming

Luke 12:40

YOU also, keep ready, because at an hour that YOU do not think likely the Son of man is coming."

Matthew 24:44

On this account YOU too prove yourselves ready, because at an hour that YOU do not think to be it, the Son of man is coming.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Heisenberg principle of the WTS
    lol... Yeah, I've always wondered about that. According to that scripture, Armageddon cannot happen until there is a moment when every living human does not suspect the end is imminent.

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

The sky is falling! the sky is falling!

Ok, maybe not....isn't it amazing how the "signs of the times" can always be true?

• jula71
    jula71

It's just nuts..looking for anything...grasping at straws....

PEACE AND SECURITY!

Look out, folks, I think Armageddon's here.

• blondie
    blondie

Remember the WTS says there doesn't have to be peace and security, the governments just have to say there is.

Blondie,

I know. That's why I said it for them. I'm tired of hearing about Armageddon being "right around the corner." I thought if I said "peace and security" it might expedite Armageddon's arrival. Oh well, we're all still here.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

It really is too bad that certain people refuse to understand the natural processes in plate techtonics. All that is occurring is one plate is moving under another and in this case in a subduction zone. Pressure and stress build as the plates collide and then one or the other or both move relieving the stress and causing the earthquake.

Earthquakes happen all the time. Quite frankly I would start to worry if earthquakes didn't happen.

What is so special about that considering the magma (fluid rock) eddie flows in the mantle as the planet spins around at thousands of kilometres per day.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit