Describe Your Personality

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    And I snore.

Just to clarify, ladies do *not* snore; we purr...

J

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Hadenuf..... You are a beautiful, funny, witty, sarcastic(good way) and Honest! That is your personality!

Yes your older son likes you. He gets a kick out of the things you say. Mainly because he thinks the same but doesn't say a thing.

Brooke

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Quiet and "sweet" on the outside, deep thinker on the inside. A pushover. Curious, but lazy. Want everyone else to be happy, but I rarely am. Though if it will make others happy, then I'll pretend to be happy. Cry at sad stuff on TV, but too much of a pushover/people-pleaser to get out and do something about the injustices in the world.

Am hoping I will build my strength with time and die truly as happy as I am on the outside.

• JH
    JH

I wrote:

outgoing, charming, sweet, thoughtful, humorous, generous, loving, sexual,

and available....

and no one pm'd me yet....
  • minimus
    minimus

JH, people are afraid of rats.

• Confession
    Confession

Highly extroverted, abstract thinker and communicator, a bit more friendly than tough-minded, and very much an unscheduled, prober--as opposed to a decisive on-schedule person. Myers-Briggs: Idealist Champion. Primary form of intelligence is Diplomacy, secondary is Strategy...not so great with Tactics or Logistics. I enjoy being enthusiastic, I seek identity, I aspire to be a Sage, I yearn for romance.

Friends think I'm funny, easy to get along with, but probably analyze things too much and procrastinate with the best of them.

• trevor
    trevor

The difficulty with this thread is that people are the last to see themselves as they really are. I believe that I have a fair idea of how I am but realize that beliefs not only can be, but usually are, erroneous.

Reading through a number of posts on different threads, gives a fair idea of where people are coming from. Who has a temper, who enjoys arguing, who overestimates their intelligence, who is kind, deep, thoughtful , or a complete nutter.

You notice I have avoided commenting on myself - this in itself gives a clue as to my secretive personality!

Edited in search of personality.

• kls
    kls
    Just to clarify, ladies do *not* snore; we purr...

J

Oh Jeannie ,am i gonna use this one " Dear i am not snoring ,i am purring in my sleep and if ya roll me one more time i will claw your eyes out.

Yup ,that auta work

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I'm just no damn good.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Aggresively Flirtatious

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit