Describe Your Personality

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

What type of person are you? Are you outgoing, charming, sweet, thoughtful, humorous? All right. Enough about me. What about you???

• m. kirov
    m. kirov

always searching, believes negitivity is usually unacceptable (in her own life), tries hard not to judge others (a very difficult ongoing proccess), loves the Heavenly Father (not the Jehovah that the Witnesses hurled at me), wants to be vegan again, tries to find "things of beauty" everywere, holds spirituality in higher regard than theocracy, scatterbrained and spread-out, has too many interests- jack of all trades, master of none, lousy housekeeper, recovering drug addict,

trying

and not done

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

In person: quiet but nice. I've had people come up to me and ask if I speak much. I've also had people come up to me and tell me to smile. I might smile if I feel like it and I might not.

Josie

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good

• m. kirov
    m. kirov

nicolaou, you're awesome

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Awww shucks!

You just gave me a warm tingly feeling all over - thanks! I get a bit of flack here sometimes - which I pretend I don't mind - but it's always nice to hear something nice.

Nic'

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Oh, Lord, please don't let [him] be misunderstood...

I am an amorphous people-pleaser who always tries to make a place for herself by filling in the gaps she sees and attempting to perform some useful function here and there...but, as I realize this about myself, I am continuing to learn and grow through it and beyond it.

Other than that-- I am passionate, compassionate, timid, reckless, curious, concerned, playful, serious, gentle and fierce.

• minimus
    minimus

A lot of nice people here (so far).

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

introverted and shy, except online.

lives in head, constant metal dialog running, with soundtrack.

edit: lazy.

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Invisible to most people, probably because I'm quiet until I get to know you then if I like you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit