Describe Your Personality

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

funny, lively, ideas generator, flirtatious prick tease (dont mean to be, but seem to have a deep need to be liked and only seem to know how to use feminine wile to achieve aim)

I have had periods in my life when i have been a liar, deceitful, self protecting, selfish.

Moved to tears at injustice, wilful or stupid cruelty.

All i want out of life is world peace and a flat stomach

• Odrade
    Odrade

Katie Kitten is my long lost twin!

• minimus
    minimus

Remind me to stay away from you two.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

You cant keep away from us - we flirt soooo gooooood....

• prophecor
    prophecor

Melancholic, introverted. Outwardly gregarious, though in actuality extremely shy. I appear very happy and upbeat, especially with my co-workers, though if they ever lived with me for 24, they would be shocked as to who really lives inside this helmet.

An extremely dark, emotionally chaotic, psychotic blend of love and lust. In love with humanity, regardless of your religious, political or ethnic complications. With a steadfast determination to go on the attack for that life, regardless for the consequences. I will not just take no for an answer.

• Mary
    Mary

Minimus asked: What type of person are you?

Well now let's see........I'm really shy, quiet, always afraid to speak my mind......no sense of humour, easily led, devoted to the WTB&TS...

• Odrade
    Odrade

Well, I'm an old married woman now. Have exchanged "prick-tease" for "smart-ass." Just as much fun though!

• garybuss
    garybuss

Cross between John Wayne, Benny Hill, and Hank Williams. Benny rules most of the time.

• jeanniebeanz
  • HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

According to my husband I've got a big mouth and act before I think things out. According to my youngest son I'm impatient, annoying, nosy and too critical. According to my JW sister, I'm a demonized apostate. I think my oldest son likes me. They're probably right (well, except my sister)...but hopefully some of my GOOD qualities balance out the negative ones. When I think of any, I'll let you know. Okay. I thought of something. Personally...I think I'm quite cool, funny and prone to low-self esteem which I try to bolster with false bravado and quirkiness. And I snore.

cathy l.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit