Here comes trouble

by Jourles 40 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

so were jw's searching this site looking for somene to recognize and busted you? or did they find your posts here because of something else? (whats dirtclod?)

• Jourles
    Jourles

To those who are wondering what dirtclod was, it was a website that received one of these ----

alt

Quotes' site recently received one too.

I'm not sure if I am going to revive dirtclod. wtmedia.org is now hosting all of the video/audio files that dirtclod once hosted. Silentlambs is pointing to wtmedia.org. The BoE letters are another matter. We'll see....

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

shoot! i wish i'd known about the site before it was taken down.

why doesnt anyone pm me about stuff like this? geez!

put them back up somewhere!

jourles..you have a pm.

• observador
    observador

Jourles,

I can't believe it! Welcome back! No one ever explained why you vanished without a trace like that...

I wish you would put dirtclod.com back with EVERYTHING for all to see!

Observador.

• Preston
    Preston

WTF where have you been RandomTask?!?

- Preston

• Netty
    Netty

WOW! That is quite a story. I'm wondering how your wife handled all this?

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

So what was the deal about Minimus then? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/92072/1.ashx

You think he snitched?

I saw you kinda pointed the finger at Minimus?

Snoozy...scratching her head...

• JV
    JV

Jourles, I'm wondering if you could expand on how the WTBS found you out and how they "spy" on this and other websites

• delilah
    delilah

Was wondering how your wife handled it all as well....and also, how did they find out who you were???

delilah

• Jourles
    Jourles

Regarding how my wife handled everything..... To my great surprise, she is still with me. Nothing has changed. She treats me exactly the same as before prior to me being df'd. I expected her to go into some sort of depressed state, threaten me with leaving, etc., but none of that happened. We're still the happy, go along couple that we've always been.

As far as my folks go, that is a different story. They have totally cut me off and have not spoken to me since the day I was df'd. On the other hand, my worldly relatives speak with me much more than they ever did. We stay in touch regularly - not hit and miss as before. In some ways, what I lost through my parents I've gained back through my other relatives. That helps a lot.

There are a few JW's that still speak with me. They are the ones, I feel, who will have a better chance at a future. If they have the courage to go against Mother's instructions, who knows what could eventually happen. It's possible that they already read this board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit