Here comes trouble

by Jourles 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Netty
    Netty

I am happy for you, as far as your wife goes, great that she stuck by you. Sorry about your parents, we all know how much that can hurt. But, what is the story as to how you were discovered? Inquiring minds want to know.

• avishai
    avishai

WB, glad your outa the closet, so to speak. You got some guts, buddy!!!

• Gerard
  • RandomTask
    RandomTask

I would love to see your dirtclod collection, sorry I missed it.

I wonder if there is a way to set up something like this overseas that is out of the reach of the WT's lawyers.

• Jourles
    Jourles
    But, what is the story as to how you were discovered?

Only a few people know the background of that and I'm not sure if I should reveal it. The only thing I probably should say is that I made the elders extremely aware of the ramifications of speaking about the events leading up to my JC meeting. I made the PO repeat back to me that confidentiality was to be kept under all circumstances. I am aware that only I can reveal the actions taken by the WTS, but I feel at this time I should keep it under wraps. I may someday post the details of what exactly happened.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Hi Jourles,

I've missed your posts. Glad you are back as Jourles!

wanna

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

So, the WTS copyrights it's letters? Or claims to have copyrighted them? How weird. It's not like letters are published materials. They are more like memos, are they not?

• Netty
    Netty
    I feel at this time I should keep it under wraps.

I certainly respect that. Share when you are ready.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Jourles, I'm wondering if you could expand on how the WTBS found you out and how they "spy" on this and other websites.

All it takes is for you to reply to a direct e-mail. Every e-mail has a traceable number to its internet provider; when displayed, it may look like [103.356.756.98 ]. Any E-mail trace software can tell the WT who is your internet provider and then they may create a story for your provider to reveal your location.

• Jourles
    Jourles

*removed*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit