You Know You're Old Gertting Old When .......

by xjw_b12 27 Replies latest jw friends

• JAVA
    JAVA

When parents visit the college with their kids, and you remember the parents when they were students--you know you're getting old. It happened twice this school year!

• ballistic
    ballistic

When something breaks down, and you want to buy an exact replacement because it was so brilliant... and find that no one makes anything like it anymore... and to make it worse... it wouldn't have broken in the first place if you hadn't decided to stick your dirty fingers in to see the classic retro workings.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

When I'm biking and the sweat starts running into my eyes because of my crows feet :(

• freedom96
    freedom96

You know you are getting older when you visit an amusement park, and you really don't care on how many rides you go on, if any, or if you leave early.

When I was a kid, when I went to the amusement park, it was a complete failure if you did not go on every ride at least once, stayed from opening to closing, and went upside down on the rides many, many times.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

When getting up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water hurts...

J

(I remember every knot-headed horse that contribuited to this stiff body of mine too! )

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Freedom...that's sooo true. My parents know I will not go under virtually any pressure because I hate crowds more than I like rides now. I will go to see my lil nieces and nephews however :)

• Quentin
    Quentin

Being called Mister.

Being asked: Are you his grandpa?

Seeing grey in my beard.

Having a waggle.

Helping move a couch and being cripple for several days.

Trying to remember what you did two days ago.

Unable to sleep past 6AM.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

when I can last for 45 minutes without ejaculating - when I was 18 I would have lasted about 45 seconds!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit