You Know You're Old Gertting Old When .......

by xjw_b12 27 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

You know your getting old when you see the fashions you were wearing as a kid, coming back for the third time! ... and you still think they are ugly

• Scully
    Scully

When the nice young fellow packing my groceries offers to help me to my car "ma'am".

Was it really that long ago when they would say "miss"?? I sure don't feel like a "ma'am".

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

..when you still think its wrong to have a blood transfusion

..when you still think armageddon is coming during the lifetime of people that were born in 1914

..when pineering meant doing 70 hours a month, and regular pioneering meant doing 90

..when you still believe the UN is a disgusting harlot and you should run the other way if you see her, not sign up to her fricking best buddies list

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

..when you still think its wrong to have a blood transfusion

..when you still think armageddon is coming during the lifetime of people that were born in 1914

..when pineering meant doing 70 hours a month, and regular pioneering meant doing 90

..when you still believe the UN is a disgusting harlot and you should run the other way if you see her, not sign up to her fricking best buddies list

• hubert
    hubert

When you see all these "old" movie stars dying, and realize many of them are younger than you !

Hubert

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

when your fellow music college students dont know what you are talking about when you mention live aid

thats music students

you know.... music

• greendawn
    greendawn

When your ex fellow pupils and students are beginning to marry off their children.

When people in their teens look at you with respect for being sustantially older than them.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

when you can no longer tell the difference between the smell of lavender and moth-balls.

steve

• aniron
    aniron

When your asked if your a breast or leg man.

And their talking about which part of the chicken you want.

• luna2
    luna2

when my knees hurt.

when I look at my youngest son and realize that he's older than I was when I had him.

when bands I like all have members who are my son's age or younger.

when I start reminiscing and realize that stuff I'm talking about happened 20 or 30 years ago.

when I look in the mirror and think that my hair is too long for a woman of my age (used to be that my hair could never be too long lol).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit