Are You Sick of Religion?

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

It seems to me that religion is just man using his imagination to try to give an answer to his questions of his existance and future. It has been used by controlling men to get control of peoples lives and mind. It has caused much grief. I'm through with religion but still love life and some of nature.

So I guess yes is my answer.

Ken P.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Absolutly!!..Join our religion or die!..Join our religion or go to hell!..Join our religion or your life will be a mess.Join our religion or the world will destroy itself!..Relax..Have a beer..Post on JW.com.....OUTLAW

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I'm sick of any religion that has to do with the Judeo/Christian god (Jehovah, Allah, Yahweh, whatever).

The others seem rather harmless.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Yes.

It's my short answer.

Longer answer may follow later.

-Aude.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Only those that espouse death and hatred of other people who don't belong to their particular brand of occultism they label 'christianity'.

• Es
    Es

I know that I am sick of this religion but i guess coz im not invloved in any other religion i just really dont care es

• free2beme
    free2beme

Unless they are a sex cult, with really cute members, count me out.

• CinemaBlend
    CinemaBlend

It's responsible for most of the problems in the world.

So yeah.

One great thing about Atheists is you don't ever have to worry about them hearing messages from God that send them on a killing spree.

You don't ever have to worry about your Atheist friend coming up to you one day and saying "Dude, I woke up this morning and parted my milk. I think I'm frickin Moses!" Or worse... "Dude, I died in my sleep last night but when I woke up I was alive! I think I'm Jesus!" Then *STAB* as he cuts off your head.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! and for the last time, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

ignore this

I COULD WRITE A BOOK AS TO WHY I AM SICK OF RELIGION BUT, FOR NOW i WILL ZIP THE LIP. CAPS ARE ON PURPOSE

• JW83
    JW83

Terry, spot-on post!

I am sick of religion, I am sick of religious people, I am sick of religious thought, I am sick of religious structure, I am sick of religious misogynism, I am sick of religion butting into secular life, I am sick of religion.

I'm also fascinated by the above on an academic level - but on a personal level, count me out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit