"My TIME hath cometh"

by mad max 19 Replies latest jw friends

• mad max
    mad max

Everyone, opened up thread for Loubelle as she cannot open any more today. Check it out!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Oh I have to chuckle at that heading. Thanks ma.

right so I couldn't open any more posts cos I only get allocated 2 every 24 hours or something like that.

at 1pm Sunday 12th June I'm going for my final JC - My aunt & uncle will be there to bring some new evidence to my trial. When I got the call - though I've been preparing myself for it, my heart started POUNDING so hard. My hands instantly went cold & I felt sick. My Time Has Come.

I've had so many scenes flashing in my head waiting for this...I've pictured myself rebuking them, blessing them, falling apart, my mother suggested flipping them out by washing their feet. You see I can be rather passionate & explosive at times - really lashing out and giving it a full go.

Anyway I'm feeling extremely nervous - can't wait - but extremely nervous.

• unique1
    unique1

My god, if you do the feet thing, make sure someone is there with a video camera. That would be hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

((((Loubelle))))

Do something memorable - for their benefit as well as yours. As far as possible take control of the procedings - they have absolutely no authority from God over you. Do not allow them to belittle or humiliate you and whatever you do and say do it with dignity!

If I had my "time" over again I think knowing what I know now that like you I would be tempted to some grand gesture. The washing the feet thing would totally freak them out - but it might move at least one soul there!

What kind of an aunt and uncle are coming to give evidence against you?!

At my first JC I was so desperate to get away from the whole JW thing I didnt have any witnesses against me. I made stuff up like saying I was dealing heroin and stuff and said I wasnt remotely sorry. It was all over in 5 minutes - I tell you I felt like a zombie, numb and shell shocked.

Please tell us how it goes and what you do! Maybe you could secretly tape it and transcribe it here!

• skyman
    skyman

Man I feel for you in all my life I hate those DOG d##n Judicial meetings. You can beat them at there own game. Go in and just say what they want you to say. Remember They will lie to you it is call Theocratic warfare and they will use it. So why can't you. Be nice and humble cry a little and lie through your teeth just like they will lie to catch you.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Good luck LouBelle. Just be strong and stand your ground. Remember, they can scare you but they can't harm you.

hugs

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Prepare a DA letter and print a copy for everyone in attendance. STick it in your purse. Before they tell you you're DFed, hand them the envelopes. Then you have the final say and not them....

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Good luck- come and tell us all about it! For you this is a good thing- for them they will act hurt that one of their 'sheep' has chosen this way.

• mad max
    mad max

loubelle my daughter, I know you can be sooooo passionate at times so I just dont know how you will react to whatever lies they have to say. Also very sad that your aunt (my sister and b/inlaw will act as their witness) But as I say "Let the Spirit do the talking" and not your boots. Love you very much and I thank God that we are both "out" together.

Ps I like the idea of recording their conversation. Go Girl.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Loubelle, best of luck, be brave.

Maybe recording it secretly (have a dictaphone in your handbag) might give you a feeling of a bit of control and power? I think it would for me, because I know I could let someone else listen to it later, and not have to remember all the crap they are going to come out with.

Anyway whatever you do, I hope its as painless as possible and over quickly.

Hugs to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit