Do you have a mental image of other posters on this site?

by dh 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Sirona....You don't look much different than your old avatar you used to use, which is how I still picture you....

• Sirona
    Sirona

Did I kill this thread?

Sirona

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Diamondblue1974 has chiselled features and always wears a suit

LMAO...so not green with a light sabre then??? which is probably more accurate LOL.

Did I kill this thread?

No but you nearly killed me...I am still laughing...great avatar though!

• avishai
    avishai

bttt

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I wish I knew how to do that thing where you flash a picture of yourself up for a couple of minutes and then take it right down.

I don't like it when people post pictures of people that are not them. No picture is better. At least your imagination has a chance of getting it half right. I always associate people with their avatars. Do you mean to tell me Blondie is not a blonde!

OK, someone guess what I look like and I will tell you if you are close.

Cog

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

For some reason I always picture avi running around nude at Burning Man. I've seen all his myspace pics, yet still that is the mental image when I read his posts.

And that back-shaving comment was priceless!

cog....I admit I have no clue what you may look like. Your avatar is very soothing, so I just want to go to sleep when I see it.

I had my pic up for a while. Red hair...freckles....one hazel eye.....

• KW13
    KW13

avatar's look like their owners, sorry lol.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I hate to admit this due to the obvious associations, but I have been told a few times I look like Monica Lewinsky. Perhaps I should put up a picture of her for my Avatar?

• R.F.
    R.F.

I do, for some reason, have this this pre-conceived idea of what some posters may look like. I'm often way off after I see a picture of them.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

A resurected dh thread

I don't know what Jgnat looks like but the woman who's done my hair always makes me think of her. She's insanely knowledgeable and you can't help but love her sharp wit and personality. So if I ever see Jgnat and she isn't about 5'3" with brown hair, brown sparkling eyes and glasses I'm going to be completely confused
    Other than that- everyone either looks like their pictures they've posted to me or their avatar picture.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit