Do you have a mental image of other posters on this site?

by dh 59 Replies latest jw friends

• dh
    dh

A lot of people here have posted their photo's, but I think the majority haven't... I sometimes wonder when reading posts on here, what person making those posts must look like, not that I want to see their photo, I just find it interesting... I recently got to see a photo of someone I have talked to on here since I first joined, and I had to say the person looked an awful lot like I had imagined, so I wondered if anyone else wonders about things like this? Is there a particular poster you have a mental image of? Care to share it and see if the person really looks like what you think they look like?

Any takers?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yeah, you look like Zippy to me.

• dh
    dh

LOL

• Podiatrist
    Podiatrist

Well I wouldn't post my photo where everyone can see it, but in choice of pic I've tried to choose something that's as close to me as possible. Fencing is my secret other side of life :)

• greendawn
    greendawn

I never had this experience but I think we can have a good accurate idea about the personalities of the posters.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

dh....Do you see that Google ad at the bottom of this thread..."Psychic cow", "you play with my udders, you play with my mind".

Looks like they are catering to you, O bovine one....

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

HCM

• HoChiMin
  • jgnat
    jgnat

I MUST check out that psychic cow....

I my mind blondie looked like Blondie, of course. It takes a mental shift to get used to the flesh-and-blood version of the poster. The real (our) blondie has warmer eyes.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Yes, I see myself as a body double for Brad Pitt. Problem is nobody else seems to.

Oooh you mean other people on the board? :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit