Do you have a mental image of other posters on this site?

by dh 59 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I can only imagine what some look like...

But you do kind of build the character in your mind...

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I have always been curious myself, I have though posted my pictures for all to see what I look like. I agree with jgnat, I imagine Blondie as just that and Alanf to look like is avatar, Englishman had a cool avatar for a while of a proper Englishman in robes and wig, so to this day I think of him like that.

BTW I would love to see what KLS really looks like.

DL76

• JH
    JH

I've seen the picture of many posters here, on picture threads.

I'm just sick and tired of seeing Minimus so often in these picture threads....

<----------------------This is me

• z
    z
    BTW I would love to see what KLS really looks like

She email me her picture and her hab she is cute blond and boy HOTTTTTTT

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Yes. That's why I recently changed my avatar to my actual picture. I was afraid some were thinking of me as a "bizarre goat-shaped thing" (per gumby; actually it's a wolf in sheep's clothing).

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I suspect that in many cases the mental image is better than the real thing!

• catchthis
    catchthis
    and I had to say the person looked...awful...like I had imagined

Now that's not a very nice thing to say!

Regarding Blondie --- When I met her, I was expecting to see a semi-clone of the singer Blondie. Let's just say her hair color threw me off a little.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Ozzie were you refering to Neonmadman's new avatar? LOL!

I'm just teasing neon! I think you look like Jim Carey!

Ozzie - who is your avatar of - I love that smiley face. Even when you are telling me off for flirting with Richie that picture softens your words...

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Crumpet,

Glad you think I look good!

Ozzie - who is your avatar of - I love that smiley face

See this thread for the answer: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/80573/1.ashx

His name is Ka and, well, he can speak for me - or is it the other way around?

He lives in the jungle but I reckon that he can speak for me on JWD 'cos when we're together we're inseparable.

Cheers, Ozzie

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Ozzie were you refering to Neonmadman's new avatar? LOL!

I have to admit I was wondering the same thing, though I suppose that what he said was better than saying I still looked like a bizarre goat-shaped thing...

I'm just teasing neon! I think you look like Jim Carey!
    Wow, never been accused of that before...I'm certainly nowhere near as skinny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit