If The Elders Wanted To Disfellowship YOU, What Action Would YOU Take?

by minimus 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I have made a personal decision if the threat of judicial action ever comes up for me or any other of my family members:

I will tell them that their grandchildren will be paying their legal bills.

I am not kidding. I have gone through so much CRAP from the lying, cowardly elders in this and my last congregation. The elders are gutless; one turned me in for working in churches rather than come and talk to me personally; I could go on and on. One is a chronic liar and gossip; another lies just to cover his forgetfulness.
    They really are just the most sorry bunch of losers I have ever had the misfortune of knowing.

I have a REALLY good story about my former congregation's elders and a corrupt CO. Someday I will tell it here.

• JH
    JH
    JH, bro, disfellowshipping isnt 'scriptural' in the first place...

You mean to tell me that the elders and the Org. spiritually abuse their own followers ?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Well, I'd just tell them off. I would walk in there with 3 DA letters in my pocket and I would hand them over if they even mentioned me beingd DFed. SO, I'd have fun. Cuss em out, get in their faces, threaten the hell out of them.

I'd pretty much counteract whatever they waanted me to do...

• rocky220
    rocky220

By the BORG'S definition of what God's organization should be, we all have seen over the years by their actions and by their own record, refering to pedophilia, UN involvement, flip-flop doctrines like blood abstention and failed apocalyptic profecies....when are we going to get it???!!!

they are no more the TRUE GOD'S organization than a hole in the wall, and those of us, outed voluntarily or not, should be greatful to be free from this odious FALSE PROPHET. EITHER WAY WE WIN!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL.....rocky220

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Well....I don't what they would find on me but............

If I knew I am going to get Dushed by the Elders I would light up a cigarette during my JC meeting tell them all they can Fu*k as I laugh uncontrollably.

I already have my end planned. I will not give them the time or day. I will DA myself in front of everyone on a Sunday meeting! That's how I will do it.

Oh the fun I will have the dirt I will say and I will give everyone a piece of my mind. If they grab me and want to take me out I won't worry. My husband will be there and will not let one person touch me! If you see my husband you know no one can touch me!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha HA Ha ha ha ha! (Maniacally laughing)

Brooke

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

LMAO Disfellowshit me--that is a good one!!!

I'm thinking that if my sister one day finds out I'm apostate and attend other churches, etc., she may have the elders call me even though I haven't stepped foot in a KH in 14 years. So I think I am going to plan ahead and find a local reporter that is willing to do a story on it, so if they do make an announcement--I want my whole town to know the stupidity of that religion. No one in my family or circle of friends associates me with the JW's because I have been away from it for years.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

First threaten them with a lawsuit (only a bluff; can't afford a lawyer and it probably wouldn't do any good except get them worried).

Then tell them about the friend we have at the local newpaper who is ready and willing to print an article exposing the JW's and what they did here locally (and everywhere else) on the editorial page. (But first we gotta make a friend on the newspaper staff).

JUST LET THEM TRY.

cathy l.

• minimus
    minimus

JH, did you say. "disfellowshit"?

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

I have thought of a few things to say, as I think I may be getting the call to meet someday soon. If they say anything about meeting with them I will say a simple "no"

If I am in anyway threatened with Df-ing I will tell them that my lawyer (who doesn't exist) will be contacting them soon and if I am Dfd I will personally sue them for slander and endangerment of family.

I could bring up the fact that I was baptized before 1985 and since then the baptismal agreement has changed--therefore my baptism is null and void, which means I am no longer under contract with the WT organization. Any thoughts about this one?

cybs

• minimus
    minimus

The pre 1985 vows mean zippo to the Society.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit