Raising boys

by JeffT 18 Replies latest social humour

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

HAHAHAHHHAHA!!!!
    That was great!!!

Now, I am a lady (some may not consider that true hahah) and I have to admit a few things:

1. I seriously considered trying to see if one could make smoke with brake fluid and clorox for at least 2 minutes after reading this;

2. I like to throw those plastic balls that are in those ball pits at our living ceiling fan. The little kids run around after them...wears them out.

3. I found the jellow in the pool thing quite intriquing....we have only a wading pool....just MAYBE with the right jello to water ratio and a small enough child....

hehehe...will definately be passing this on.

• Netty
    Netty

Funn! But doesnt just apply to boys, ya know! Just ask my 3 year old daughter!

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

I love this game!

• When tying up a younger sibling, make sure there is no sharp-edged furniture in the immediate area.
    • Hungry pet rats and tiny pet frogs don't mix.
    • An agile, wiry boy can safely shinny down a garden hose tied to the frame of a second-story window.
    • The same garden hose can be accessed with the aid of a coathook, or similar-shaped object, and a roll of twine.
    • Despite what your mother says, you can have water-balloon fights indoors.
    • Cats don't appreciate water balloons hidden in their food. But it's still pretty damn funny.
    But doesnt just apply to boys, ya know! Just ask my 3 year old daughter!

Oh, that reminds me!

When the three-year-old next door suggests a field trip, right now, always go. It's fun. Besides, Mom, or the cops, will always find you and bring you home.

gently feral

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

I love this game!

• When tying up a younger sibling, make sure there is no sharp-edged furniture in the immediate area.
    • Hungry pet rats and tiny pet frogs don't mix.
    • An agile, wiry boy can safely shinny down a garden hose tied to the frame of a second-story window.
    • The same garden hose can be accessed with the aid of a coathook, or similar-shaped object, and a roll of twine.
    • Despite what your mother says, you can have water-balloon fights indoors.
    • Cats don't appreciate water balloons hidden in their food. But it's still pretty damn funny.
    But doesnt just apply to boys, ya know! Just ask my 3 year old daughter!

Oh, that reminds me!

• When the three-year-old next door suggests a field trip, right now, always go. It's fun. Besides, Mom, or the cops, will always find you and bring you home.

gently feral

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

LOL at this thread... :)

I was a terror though as a girl. I shudder to think how bad it would have been had I been male.

My deal was fire and anything that would blow up... never let it be said that girls cannot siphon gas...

J

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

My deal was fire and anything that would blow up... never let it be said that girls cannot siphon gas... Hey, that reminds me! I started a fire when I was about 4-5 years old. Just me, a neighbor boy, and a book of matches in the little concrete parking lot behind my father's store. It was amazing to see the scraps of weeds and paper around the edge of the lot blaze up. Fortunately all that was opposite to the store.

gently feral

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral
    My deal was fire and anything that would blow up... never let it be said that girls cannot siphon gas...

Hey, that reminds me! I started a fire when I was about 4-5 years old. Just me, a neighbor boy, and a book of matches in the little concrete parking lot behind my father's store. It was amazing to see the scraps of weeds and paper around the edge of the lot blaze up. Fortunately all that was opposite to the store.

gently feral

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Very good!!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    80% of men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid.

*** Headed to the garage ***

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit