Canadians will need a "Passport" to enter the US, starting next year

by JH 27 Replies latest jw friends

• JV
    JV

Screw the passports i'm ready for my barcode!!!!

• G Money
    G Money

Bush may rescind the order as it may affect millions crossing in.... Texas!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Umm, it is a foreign country, isn't it?

• JH
    JH

I don't consider the US as a foreign country...but rather my back yard...lol

I would like if Canada and the US were one country.....

Hope they invade us soon....

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I gave serious thought to packing my passport to go to Hawaii. Just to prove I am a US Citizen!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I think the carrying of passports when travelling to other lands is something the rest of the world takes for granted.

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

Yeah cuz BOA is such a menace to national security!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hubby and I were just discussing this a few days ago----but in reverse. I suppose its for the best, but it wil be a royal pain. Gone are the days when we'd jump in the car on a moment's notice and go see the Canadian Falls,etc.

I wonder if they have a senior discount? That price will most likely be even higher on this side.......

Another thought crossed my mind----no more DC's at Copps coloseum for the American JWs......how would they pay for the transportation, the rooms, the food AND the passports for their families?

Annie

• Grace
    Grace

FairMind wrote,

Everyone knows that Communist Canada is predominantly populated by Muslim extremists and IRA terrorists.

Gee whiz, I've lived in Canada my whole life and I have never met either Muslim extremists or IRA terrorists! Where are they?

C'mon, people, let's not perpetuate the same ignorance which brings us to this board to begin with.

Grace to you.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Grace,

You sure that FairMind wasn't joking?

Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit