A question for JWs only please

by jaffacake 27 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Madmax - was it like that - don't the 144 000 have direct communication with Jah, and the normal great crowd hve to go through Jesus - or perhaps my thought pattern has changed so much I've forgotten. Hmmm I could check it in the Reasoning from the scriptures......I get sick at the thought.....

Well the thing is that at the end of the day it only benefits the first prize winners. There-after you get the boo boo prize.

• OHappyDay
    OHappyDay

If you want an answer to your question from "JWs only," you should go to a "JWs only" site. I presume you know that this is not such a site.

The answer to you question from "JWs only" was given in the Special Talk delivered on April 10th of this year.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

I presume the answer from Bethel can be paraphrased as follows:

For all true Christians of the past 2,000 years, including all Jehovah's Witnesses until 1935, Jesus Christ was the only Mediator between God and men and he is (or was) a corresponding ransom for all. Joseph Rutherford reinterpreted scripture in 1935, to assert that the self-appointed Gov Body of JWs are the only mediator for JWs, other than those who claim to be anointed.

What does scripture say?

1 Timothy 2:5-6 For there is one God, and one Mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a corresponding ransom for all.

Does the Bible get any clearer than this? Where does the Bible mention the new papacy (ie Gov Body of JWs)

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

If you want a "real" jw answer, you are probably in the wrong site.

Personally, I need no one for me to communicate with my higher "Self", the spiritual part of me that helps me make healthy decisions, etc. The elders never did help me make healthy decisions, they only forced me (by fear) to follow their own man-made rules.

So ... I decided to direct my own life. I find that my own decisions now are much healthier than following elder rules. And my current decisions are based on LOVE... not FEAR. What a concept!

I am grateful for having the strength and will to leave the borg. I am much healthier now ... and much happier.

Love and light

ESTEE

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

And where in the bible does it say that the JW are the true religion - NO WHERE!!!!!!! so cool

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    If you want an answer to your question from "JWs only," you should go to a "JWs only" site.

BELIEFNET.COM

Go to religions; Jehovah's Witnesses; and you will find three choices.

JW debate

Learn about JWs

JWs

I haven't posted or even been there in many months. My head would hurt from banging it against the wall with all the closed-minded JWs over there. I felt that I was wasting my time trying to reason with them---it's totally different than JWD.

Annie

• susej
    susej

no as stevie wonder said " When you feel your lifes got bad just go have a word with god"

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Susej

God's answer:

1 Timothy 2:5-6 For there is one God, and one Mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a corresponding ransom for all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit