A question for JWs only please

by jaffacake 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Logically, in that structure, the 144k could be the mediators to dubs. However, that ain't so. It's only those of the 144k who happen to be gb members who are the gateway to god.

S

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

More from the same 1979 questions from readers. You see why I need to know, for my friend, who his mediator will be?

The "great crowd" of "other sheep" that is forming today is not in that new covenant. However, by their associating with the "little flock" of those yet in that covenant they come under benefits that flow from that new covenant.

You see any JWs out there, how difficult it is to get my simple question answered. Who will my friend's mediator be when he gets baptised. If you dont give him an answer, and he makes the wrong decision, will you be bloodguilty if you dont answer his question. You can reply to me, please, I am not an apostate.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Thanks Satanus, your answer seems to confirm what the Watchtower says. But now I am more confused. The scripture is very clear on this, and JWs are scripture-based, right?

1 Timothy 2:5-6 For there is one God, and one Mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a corresponding ransom for all.

So which carries more weight, the Watchtower or the Bible?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

katie how did you know the question went up at the end

• Satanus
    Satanus

*Bbbut, you see, the wt only explains what the bbbible really means. You see, the christian greek scriptures were written primarily for/to the 144,000. So, that scripture is really talking about all of the 144,000.

*S playing the dub part

Footnote - three letters in a row indicates stuttering.

• m. kirov
    m. kirov

say it with me...."Jesus"

Not a bunch of punks at the Golden Calf Factory in NY. Is that much different than praying to Mary or the Baby Jesus? Catholics consider them mediators.

I am no longer a JW (weeeee! Jesus gets to be my mediator now) so maybe you don't want my answer.

I don't beleive in Santa Claus, a Greater Moses or the Faithful and Disapionting Slave.

do what you can to get your friend out NOW

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

tk

I was reading between the lines, but my friend Nigel said Satan, so I did better than him right? I had one of the J's, I was in the ball park wsnt i daddy?

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Katie, A Warm Welcome to the board

Satanus, are you of the anointed class? Are you one of the 8,500? Have you got a mediator and me and my mate haven't? That's not fair! So is it true, there are 2 mediators? Are you really Satan under a cleverly disguised name trying to trick us all?

• Satanus
    Satanus

I'm not satan. I'm only demonised, honest

S

• mad max
    mad max

It is taught by the JW that the mediator Jesus is only for the annointed 144T, not the great crowd it, BUT because they are associated with the heavenly class the 144T, they take hold of the skirt of the Jew (144T) and still have to pray to God thru Jesus.

God spoke direct to Moses and all the other prophets.

We speak now direct to God because Jesus died for all of us on earth. Jesus being God himself (not glorified) on earth. Rem. in Genesis, Jah came to see Abraham (Jah in the flesh, but not in HIS Glory).

We can only be saved thru believing in Jesus and accepting him. He is the way, truth and the life, if we accept Him, we do not need a Mediator.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit