silly pet names

by desbah 45 Replies latest social humour

• desbah
    desbah

k....ppl what silly name did you give to your dog,cat,hamster,rabbit or horse?

i named my dog..... Holy Cow....

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I had a black cat named Who.

Sherry

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

As a kid we had a female cat called Mushkah. Apparently that's a Middle-Eastern boy's name, but my mum liked the sound of it. Go figure

Btw, she used to send us out to call for it, when it went missing. Sheesh, were we embarrased running around a small Scotish village yelling out that name!!!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I hear you, Ross! My cat got loose one day and I went all over the neighborhood --- Who, Who, here kitty!

How embarassing!

Sherry

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Well my parakeet 's name isn't real wierd but having the name is!

He originally belonged to my daughter and I took him over..his name is Jinx..

The problem is when she bought him she bought two birds..one of them passed away

Well when we took "Jinx" to the bird store they informed us he was a she! When she first got him they told her Jinx was a male!
    It must be pretty hard to tell a boy from a girl if they couldn't tell. But as jinx matured so did his beak..

Now how do you program your mind to call something a girl that you thought was a boy? I still call her a him!

I hope I'm not causing him....her any psychological damage...

Snoozy...

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

My brother named his dog Boss Hogg.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

We have a black cat named Renfield (dracula's lackey), the rest of the cats are noodle nuts, sweetie, harley, swizzle and pig.

We also have 2 dogs with rather boring names...Cleopatra and Kersey.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

My cat is called Dumb-Dumb. Very sweet... Very dumb... Everyone loves him but remembers not to ask too much of him due to his diminished mental capacity. Things like remembering where he lives, not lying in the water dish, looking forward while running at full steam, remembering that stairs are not flat and must be navigated, things like that...

J

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Jeanne...that was so funny! I have seen older animals..(and some young) do that...they are so stupid! Run into walls..lay on their food dish..

Snoozy... Who tested and it's true..cats almost always land on their feet!...

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

we had a pet persian cat...we called him cyrus

oh come on people ...work it out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit