silly pet names

by desbah 45 Replies latest social humour

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I someone who had a rat and named it JH!!

I had an iguana named Mortimer...

• love11
    love11

My dog- Sparticus, Sparky Barky, Boo-Boo, Baby- Waby, Cuty- Bootie, Wiggle- Worm, Boo-Boo Bear, Piggly-Wiggly, Baby-Baby, Sparky Milarky, Doug.

LOL

• z
    z

Here is Hershey my cutie dog

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    My dog- Sparticus, Sparky Barky, Boo-Boo, Baby- Waby, Cuty- Bootie, Wiggle- Worm, Boo-Boo Bear, Piggly-Wiggly, Baby-Baby, Sparky Milarky, Doug.

LOL @ love11!

I adopted an older dog ( a Sheltie) who was already named Samba. He does dance a lot so the name fits but I have taken to calling him BooBooBear too! My hubby forgets and calls him Boobie or PooPoo, sheese poor dog is getting so confused!

I once had a parakeet who only had one foot and I named her Lintoo cuz she was lopsided on her perch.

My daughter named her dog C-A-T pronounced See A TEE or Sadie, lol. And an old girlfriend of mine named her cat D-O-G, pronounced D-O-GEE. Silly names!

Oh and my sister taught her parakeet to say "here kitty, kitty", it backfired on her when she came home and found that her cat had eaten the parakeet.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I had a Bassett Hound that I named Plumply.....it was a friend's 2 yr old's version of her own name, Penelope.

When Plumply was stolen (I thought she was lost at first)....my sister took me through the neighborhood in her car and told me to call her and see if she would come....I began calling "PLUMPLY" and noticed that each time I called her name, my sis would scoot further down behind the wheel of the car, as though embarrassed....Finally I turned to her and said, "What!....Just be glad I didn't name her "Belly Button" like I planned to at first!"

BTW....my Mom had two Boston Bulls named "Oh Hell!" and "Dammit!" She hated to call 'em.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

A friend of mine named her dog TAXI.

cute!

purps

• Satanus
    Satanus

Farty cake, fuzzy pants, fuzzy face, fuzzy, fuzzy butt, farty face, kitty kat, buddy, girl cat buddy, girlie: all names for my one cat. The guy i got her from claimed her name was ashline.

S

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

When I used to keep chickens (as pets- I'm a vegetarian) I had Lautrec, Sabine, Garofalo, Kahlo, Rivera, and Gertrude Stein. Then I got a rooster to keep them happy, and my mom named him Jean-Claude (as in Van Damme.) They were all killed by the neighbor's dogs and by a pair of foxes.

My kitties who've passed away were Antoinette, Tutankhamun (AKA Tutsie), and Shushilla-Bai. I'm left now with my cat NewMoon and a fish called Arabella.

• desbah
    desbah

LOL....some of your pet's names are hilarious funny

i once had a pet rabbit that passed away by an unfortunate accident...her name was Pepsi....she died a virgin and got ran over by a meals on wheels truck.

• Harpy
    Harpy

I have 2 cats named Brat and Squeaks(her nickname is Boogerbutt )...I have about 30 other critters(reptiles) that are all named after Greek/Roman Mythology...

I have a pet Cane toad, named Toadally Cool...

Harpy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit