What is the dumbest reason you where taken to the back room?

by skyman 22 Replies latest jw friends

• skyman
    skyman

Mine was for giving a sister that I grew up with the Watchtower that dealt with birthdays being on the same level as anniversaries. She quit going because she could not understand the Societies position on birthday's. The Elders were mad because I knew how she would react and they thought I did this to cause problems. She reacted just the way I thought she would. She blow up So she wanted everyone to quit having anniversary parties. One of the parties was happening the following weekend allmost everyone in the area was going to. All shit hit the fan many did not go because they did not want to stumble her. So the big city and area wide anniversary was not the hit it might have been so the couple did not recieve the presents they should of.

• joelbear
    joelbear

to get spanked for making facing at the kid across the aisle when i was about 6

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

to be asked if I was willing to serve as an elder and when I said yes (Dumb) they said congratulations you are appointed

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Because I was developing early and it was a distraction to the brothers. Apparantly a 10 year old should not be allowed to have boobies. I'm surprised these idiots do not practice female circumcision.

J

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

For playing paintball.

For attending a HALO 2 party, hosted at an elder's house.

For screwing the POs daughter

For my mother owning a gun.

For having lewd websites.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

for not wearing a tie

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

For screwing the POs daughter

I hope she was worth it!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Holding hands with a worldly boy when I was 16!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

When I was starting to see thru the 'fog of fantasy' a little, for comments I made in the Watchtower study. I was told the comments were critical of the elders [they were at times], and that I was 'treading on thin ice' [a veiled threat]. I wanted to ask the elder if he would like copies of my comments in advance so that he could make approval or denial. But I was still too much in the 'truth' and missed the opportunity.

Jeff

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I can't think of a reason I wasn't taken to the back room.

For getting a valentine from a boy at school when I was 12.

For talking to the opposite sex for more than 5 minutes.

For inappropriate dress.

For having a bad attitude. (Imagine that!)

For not being submissive and obedient.

For just breathing the wrong way!!!!!

I decided it way my duty to the WBTS to make the elders work hard for their titles!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit