LIVE 8

by tijkmo 46 Replies latest social entertainment

• ballistic
    ballistic
    watching Pink Floyd too!!!!!!!!

I have 36 Pink Floyd albums plus an 18 CD set "a tree full of secrets" on my mp3 player. Do you wanna see a pic of my mp3 player??

• ballistic
    ballistic

I would like to warn everyone, my mp3 player is quite big, it's not for the fainthearted.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I live 30 minutes from the Live 8 concert in Philly and stayed as far away from it as I could. I didn't even bother to watch it on tv. Our local news is filled with the coverage of it.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

man did they rock

(and the who nailed it too)

roger looked like he was really enjoying himself

if there is no further reunion it will be gilmours fault i feel

• ballistic
    ballistic
    I live 30 minutes from the Live 8 concert in Philly and stayed as far away from it as I could. I didn't even bother to watch it on tv. Our local news is filled with the coverage of it.

Do you feel ashamed?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Do you feel ashamed?

ditto

• ballistic
    ballistic

Come on, someone tickle my ego, and tell me I've got a really big mp3player.

• Eric
    Eric

Its HUGE Ballistic, easily the biggest I've ever seen.

Keep on Rockin' in the Free World!

• ballistic
    ballistic

OK, don't bother with that

Does anyone think it's amazing to see the pop stars you grew up with looking about as old as you now? Particularly the blokes look old, the women like madonna try to stay looking as young as possible as long as they can.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Oh thanks Eric! I feel better now!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit