Why The Watchtower Wants Your Children ( 6/15 WT)

by metatron 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

think it's fun to eat their young My pioneer dad 'knocked up' my mother with me in 1956 I was born brainwashed and often meetings meant beatings. It's just not normal for a toddler to sit still through two hours of cult indoctrination. Yes i can remember as a little one focusing my eyes on the prominently displayed 'visual aid' in the very front of the Kingdom Hall.The "bulletin board" easel that had two inch numbers that tallied the congregations field service recruitment for the previous month. Crawling Baby My teething book was the Watchtower paranoia playbook the Paradise lost to Paradise regained book pink hardcover and it smelled like peppermint,probably had toxic lead in it too.http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/2919/night.html Watchtower leaders you do make Charlie Manson look like Charlie Brown That's Wack

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Hey Danny, welcome.... it's always nice to hear from you!

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

I doubt I'll ever see this, but relaxing the rules on sex might get them more "salesmen". You know, IUD's are okay, artificial implantation, more adoption, lving together without being married so that this might produce a few more book peddlers, etc. They might relax the rules so people can go out in service even if they don't believe the WT or still live immoral lives. Heck, we might see them hire strangers to do the work. What a trained army the Avon, Mary Kay, Kirby vacuum cleaners, GIRL SCOUT COOKIE SALESPEOPLE, and many others would make. Already trained to sell what people often don't want or need, and eager to do so. What do you think?

• greendawn
    greendawn

"Does it praise the development of a whole, balanced personality"

This is precisely what they should be doing but they themseleves do not have well developped and balanced personalities. They are not fitted for guiding people through complex issues. So they messed up eveything and inevitably this org will (soon) perish. Good thing they never accept advice from anyone.

• M.J.
    M.J.
    but relaxing the rules on sex might get them more "salesmen".

No way. Instant and total credibility loss.

Great points made. I hope this backfires on them!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

They can't have this kid.

Free thinking is a b!tch!

• Honesty
    Honesty

I know over 400 children ranging in age from 4 years old to 11 years old they are going to have a hard time recuiting to peddle their blasphemous garbage. They were in my church's Bible School Class today.

• rocketman
    rocketman

The religion doesn't work for young people. What does it offer youths? A book now and then? A few YPA articles in the Awake!?

All the while, these same kids are told to avoid this, avoid that, don't see this movie, don't associate with those people, etc....a never-ending list of don'ts.

A start in the right direction would actually be for them to imitate the churches a bit (of course, they never would do that) and start up things like youth groups and, for the younger, Sunday schools or something similar for kids.

And while I seriously doubt they'd ever consider relaxing the rules on sex, they ought to trust their youth more and stop trying to crush even the smallest initiatives in opposite sex dealings.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista
    Does it emphasize the development of personal spiritual values needed for Christian

identity like faith in Jesus Christ or acts of charity ?

No.

Wow Met,

I hate to think of all those kids still stuck being slaves for the WT company. Hours of work spent working for a company without pay. Aren't there child labor laws to protect children from this sort of thing?

Many of the children that I see who have grown up in the Org do not display Christlike qualities and how could they? WT children are taught to hate those of the "world." They are taught that charitable works apart from giving time to the WT are fruitless and the list goes on. The WT is not teaching Christianity and most definitely not the second greatest law to love your neighbor as yourself.

cybs

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

What's New? Verdict Watch at Court TV live Just slammed JW's for DFing Michael Jackson.
    MJ has been seen at the Kingdom Hall in recent days. --------- What the media needs to discuss is what turned Michael Jackson into the freakish 'wacko Jacko' in the first place. I have been following MJ's bio since his baptism in the 1970's as a Jehovah's Witness.MJ and I are the same age and I can identify with the disastrously dysfunctional oppressive fundamentalist 'freak' upbringing of Jehovah's Witnesses children. Like MJ I had a wonderful life that was ruined by a destructive cult.Is Michael a criminal?Who knows? My Repressed Sex Life in the Jehovah's Witnesses http://www.dannyhaszard.com/colitis.htm#repressed Good read real story If MJ gets convicted of serious charges he may fall on his Jehovah's Witness sword and blame his Watchtower upbringing this will be devastating PR for the Cult. -------- Danny Haszard Bangor Maine USA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit