Why The Watchtower Wants Your Children ( 6/15 WT)

by metatron 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sweet tee
    sweet tee
    A start in the right direction would actually be for them to imitate the churches a bit (of course, they never would do that) and start up things like youth groups and, for the younger, Sunday schools or something similar for kids.

No, can't do that, it would make them look too much like Christendom ... unloving, uncaring, non-spirit-directed, apostate dubs could learn some good lessons from some of the mega-million main-stream churches.

One Church I visited had an awesome youth group. My daughter went one time and she loved it. Actually, they had something for all ages groups as well as a women's ministry and one for the men. Could keep you in church a lot but as long as you're getting something good out of it and you enjoy it what they hey? But alas, the GB could give less than a rats-fat-arse about anybody enjoying anything so ... just scratch that comment - OK.

tamtam of the 'their just plain wrong and don't give a dam' class (and still the numbers decrease but all they can think to do is tighten their grip, blame apostates, blame satan, the world, anything besides looking at themselves. I guess they've never heard of the term 'thinking outside the box' ... hmmmmmm)

• joelbear
    joelbear

the old men haven't been in control in a long while. the watchtower organization is run by bureaucrats

who love, what else, bureaucracy. the old ideals and dreams are long gone. they died in 1975 and have

never been resurrected.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit