Kids say the funniest things!

by whyamihere 41 Replies latest social family

• kls
    kls
    "Dad why do you have a horn there?"

Jostes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

• G Money
    G Money

My 7 year old son asked a woman sitting down at the District Convention when she was going to have her baby. She then replied, "I'm not pregnant." I said kids say the darndest things and walked away very fast with him.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Because I'm such a old sour puss, my grand daughter would often ask of me, " Pop pop, are you happy yet? " I would often laugh and tell her, " No honey, you're granpa will never be happy in this life. " It was kinda' cute how she would say it. I make an attempt to try and be as happy as possible, for my loved ones.

• Dustin
    Dustin

Funny, just last week I was singing the same song about the pizza guy.

I can just picture Lily singing that song. She takes after you a little too much sometimes. I'm afraid what me and Danielle's kids would sing if we had some. If they were anything like me that could be scary.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Kaykay........................

Where you been darlin? Anyhow.............good to see you posting. ................................................................................................................................................. Target...................

When my niece was just about 3 she peeked under the shower curtian at her dad and came running to the kitchen shouting to her mom "Daddy has a tail in front!"

Darn.........now I feel like a clipped cocker spaniel!

HappyDad

• kj
    kj

Come to think of it, every snail he sees is a "Gary". (In case y'all don't know, Gary is the name of Spongebob's pet sea snail.)
    Kay Kay, that is too funny. For my 2 year old, every squirrel is Sandy Cheeks :-)

kj
  • GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

neverin,

What is our problem with naming female genetalia?

and LyinEyes,

hehe neverin. I guess it is because vagina sounds gross.....lol.

I think it's just because lady parts are so inspirational.

But you may be right - there aren't very many innocuous names for the Bishop.

gently feral

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

My 5 year old son was watching president Bush's speach regarding Iraq with my wife and myself the other night. After about five minutes of watching he commented that it was just like being at a meeting with Grandma. I carefully explained to him that I could understand why he felt that way but that president Bush is a politician not a Jehovah Witness and then he said "just like chancellor Palpatine!" (you have to be a Star Wars fan to appreciate). I smiled and thought thats my boy!

• orion
    orion

I took my 7 year old with me to the court house to get a copy of his birth cert. When I told him we were at the court house he said "man, alot of people live here". After we were inside he asked about what the people there did ...I told him they file papers...then he asks were does paper come from...i told him it comes from trees......his reply "NO WAY"...thats impossible......then i had to explain the whole process... it was cute.....especially since at this age he like to claim that he knows more then myself or his dad.

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

I find it funny when parent says they want to teach their child the "proper" name for the body parts

as if these names were actually better than the other euphamisms we use for them....

penis is latin for Tail

and Vagina is latin for scabbard [what you stick a sword into -now aint that a lovely proper picture?]

apparently there never were any "proper" names for these naughty bits (^_^)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit