Kids say the funniest things!

by whyamihere 41 Replies latest social family

• neverin
    neverin

It seems here in the UK that we are pretty much agreed that a penis is a 'willy' but I've heard a vagina being called all sorts - in our house its a 'tuppence' I've heard it called 'front bottom' 'girly bits' 'peach' 'flower' 'twinkle' plus loads more. What is our problem with naming female genetalia?

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

hehe neverin. I guess it is because vagina sounds gross.....lol.

• delilah
    delilah

When my daughter was 3, she peeked under the bathroom door, when my father was in there. Next thing we know, she comes running into the family room, "Why does Papa pull out his belly button to go peepee??" I choked on my iced tea laughing so hard.....another time, a friend's 3 year old daughter commented on my freckles on my arm. Then she spoke up real loud and said, "I have a freckle on my vulva!" like she was so proud, I nearly died from laughter then...

Dee

• xjwms
    xjwms

Do you have take out pizza often???

It could fun at the right time.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I told my little boy one day, "Jaysen, you are a wonderful son"

to which he said..."And you're a great moon, Mommy."

Another time, I got mad at Jaysen because I was cleaning his room and I found BOOGERS on his wall. I asked him why he had put these on his wall, to which he said, "Everyone needs a booger baby sometimes."

Confused, I asked him what a booger baby was. He said, "You know, little boogers on the wall."

I said, "Sorry I asked."

• Undecided
    Undecided

When my daughter was just learning to use the toilet she looked down and I saw her face began to frown and then she cried and said," I got a hole in me." I could hardly hold back from laughing while I explained that all people need a hole to pee out of. She was alright after I said that.

Ken P.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I don't recall who said it, but a little girl said "I have three holes: Pee-Pee, Poo-Poo, and Ca-Ca."

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

My two-year-old Jean-Philippe is the ultimate Spongebob Squarepants fan, and can name every character on the show.

One night I was reading the children's book "The Happy Day" to him for bedtime and the illustrations in the book had a lot of snails. Jean-Philippe got really excited and said "Lookit, Mommy! Garys!" I had to stop reading because I nearly died laughing. I really didn't know what to say.

Come to think of it, every snail he sees is a "Gary". (In case y'all don't know, Gary is the name of Spongebob's pet sea snail.)

laters

kaykay_mp

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    My two-year-old Jean-Philippe

I'm laughing because you named your kid Jean-Phillipe!!

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Those are so cute and so funny..My kids are so old now..and I just can't remember any funnies right now..If I think of any..I will post them.

Just wanted to say how funny your kids are! Thanks for the funny!

Snoozy...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit