Kids say the funniest things!

by whyamihere 41 Replies latest social family

• misguided
    misguided

My youngest daughter lost her balance while walking along (or climbing over) a fence and landed straddling the fence with her legs and...well...injured her private area. We took her to the doctor (it was actually hurt quite badly). The doctor told us to put some Polysporin on the cuts.

When we get to the drugstore she, in front of other customers announces, "mom, don't forget I need POLYSPERM for my Vagina." I just about died!

Rose

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    I'm laughing because you named your kid Jean-Phillipe!!

Dammit, Richie. It's a French name. The "Jean" is pronounced like "John" in English.

Gee, now I'm laughing.

Rich, you gotta lay off the chronic, son.

laters

kaykay_mp

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

A friend of ours was heavy with her second child and was preparing to take a bath. Scotty, her 4 year old had been badgering his mother with questions about childbirth and asked one more time as she got into the tub, “where will the baby get out, Mommy?” She again brushed off young Scotty, hoping she could come up with the perfect answer the next time he asked. With bath done, as she lifted one leg out of the tub and began to towel off, she’d forgotten about Scotty’s whereabouts and was surprised to feel a teeny and cold finger in the exact spot. “Is this where, Mommy?”

• fifi
    fifi
    "mom, don't forget I need POLYSPERM for my vagina." I just about died!

I bet you did.

• Netty
    Netty

WHen my nephew was no more than 2 years of age, I was holding him as my sister and I walked out of a grocery store. There was a very loud emergency vehicle going by, lights and sirens blaring. He turns around and looks and says "What the FU($ is that?" I almost dropped him, I laughed so hard.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

my niece asked her mom about certain body parts as she was watching her take a shower one day....

so a few days later, i'm walking through wal mart with her looking at cd's and she just say as loud as u please

" JoJo, I can't WAIT to get LOOOONG NINNIES and a HAIRY NAKED! ''

i died...

luv, jojo

• TheListener
    TheListener

This is hilarious. Some of these stories are so funny. I wish I could share mine but they would give away my secret non-super apostate identity.

One day I'll resurrect this thread and share my stories (resurrect means to stand up again don't cha know).

• Jez
    Jez

My little girl use to write me lots of little notes. One note said, "Mom, you are so buttful" To this day, we say, "Hay, you're lookin buttful today" as an inside joke.

And one time I was SO mad at our cat. Well, we had a bunch of JW older women over for coffee the next day and my 2 year old says to all of them, "Mom was so mad yesterday because the damn cat pissed in her bedroom." I was laughing so hard, but no many of them were. ?

Jez

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

My little girl (4) told me matter-of-factly one day that when she was born, she was wearing a Barbie dress! aaahhh!! that was priceless for me....

• jostes
    jostes

My daughter was 4 and took a shower with her dad until the day she said "Dad why do you have a horn there?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit