Kids say the funniest things!

by whyamihere 41 Replies latest social family

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

My daughter Lily is 3 years old. She is now asking me all the body parts(all of them). Now I am not one to hold back so I told her what she has and what her little brother has when she asked.

So anyway..... Now she sings songs about it. Her new song is the Pizza guy has a Penis!...lol... I mean that's the whole song she says it over and over and over. it is funny but very odd!

Another funny story was....She looked at me and said "Jack has a penis right?" I said yes he does...then she got it all mixed up and said well I have a Gia Butt! lol

Do any of you have stories like this?

Brooke

• bebu
    bebu

My oldest son, when he was about 4, got a little lesson one night on his anatomy after his bath. A week later, he was looking at the little list on the refrigerator that had stickers for when he did a good job, just after his lunch

"Boys like stickers," he said. "Yes," I replied.

He continued rather nonchelantly, "Boys like stickers... ...Girls like stickers, too... ...But boys got scrotums!!!"

My older sister tells us that when she was taking care of our nephew, back when he also was 4, she got out of the shower and he commented, "Aunt B, you sure got big elbows!"

bebu

• Sirona
    Sirona

My friend told me that when her boy was really young, like 3 years old, she would take her bath right after him and didn't mind getting undressed if he was there.

Anyway, he started shouting one day over to the neighbours (over the fence) "Guess what? My mummy has a beard on her bum!"

LOL

Sirona

• target
    target

When my niece was just about 3 she peeked under the shower curtian at her dad and came running to the kitchen shouting to her mom "Daddy has a tail in front!"

Target

• neverin
    neverin

My friend was having a bath one evening when her son was about 5, he was in the bathroom talking to her when suddenly he called to his dad - "come and look dad it's a shame for mom she's only got the fluff" My very nearly 11 year old daughter is constantly asking questions about sex - last week she asked if me and her dad had sex in bed as we sleep in the nude - I assured her that nudity doesn't mean sex, but sometimes you can keep your socks on:)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Her new song is the Pizza guy has a Penis!

Something tells me that this has the potential of ending up on the Six O-Clock News with some poor pizza delivery guy doing the Perp-Walk while yelling: I'm innocent! I'm innocent! I swear I didn't do anything!

• startingover
    startingover

My friend's daughter showered with him until the day he discovered her catching the water running off the end of it in her mouth.

Another friend showered with his daughter until she reached up and batted it a couple of times.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I assured her that nudity doesn't mean sex, but sometimes you can keep your socks on:)

It ain't sex until something goes through the hole in the sheets.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

When my neice was little she used to call her vagina , a "china".

I just never liked the word vagina anyway, but I taught my daughter what the correct terms for parts of her body were . To this day, she is 12, we still call it a boo boo, or just privates. Maybe that's a southern thang, I don't know.

• hubert
    hubert

My sister-in-law told us that when her little girl was about 3 or 4, she would get in the shower with her, as there was no tub, and when her daughter pointed to her mom's pubic hair, asked...What's that, mommy"? She said, oh, you'll get that when you are older... So her little girl said, ...I can't wait till I get feathers".

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit