Are Jehovah's Witnesses Truly Honest?

by minimus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• acadian
    acadian

"Honest" is it honest to tell fasle stories?

When my son was about 17 he got privelages Mics/bookroom, well someone spread a story my son got a girl pregnant in the cong.
    The story was totally untrue, my son never had a relationship with her, yet because of this malicous rumor/lie my son lost his privelages.

Did the person who spead this lie recieve any reproof or anything ? NO ! Its probabliy because half their family claim to be of the "Anointed".
    a little fishy if you ask me...

Kept in the dark

My wife and I had the book study in our home for over ten yrs. while we raised 3 kids, and each worked full time jobs, and 5 meetings a week ( actaully having the book study in our home was for a selfesh reason, we did'nt have to go anywhere.) but over time I decided it was time for some other family to have the privelage ( LOL )

Well to make a short story long were going to book study at some one elses home, and the bro that own the home takes me aside ( he was a MS at that time, now he's an elder)

He says to me "I know you're on restriction, but do you think you can say the openning prayer and read?" ( I AM ! I was wondering why they had'nt ask me to read or say prayer for awhile?) I asked him when I was put on restriction and for what?

His responce " You Did'nt know ?

How could I know if nobody told me!

So " Are Jehovah's Witnesses Truly Honest?" My answer is NO !

Kind Regards

Acadian

• zulukai
    zulukai

Danny......I'm reading Ray's book right now and came across his statement that most JW's are decent honest people and I too just totally reject that out of hand. The whole religion is sociopathic. Sociopaths are individuals who lack the capacity to feel guilt for what they do or say especially when others are hurt or injured by it. They mimic how normal people act when they hurt someone and can fake the appearance of remorse or whatever else it takes to fool the rest of us. Thus it is that you can read the shocking account of the officials at Watchtower headquarters refusing to apologise to millions of followers for the decade long buildup to 1975 that led to thousands of well meaning dupes selling homes, insurance policies and making all kinds of ill advised financial errors that resulted in devastation and ruin. They even said later that the followers should thank Jehovah for letting them beleive these errors!!! This is the epitome of evil, the destruction of innocent people to feed a lie. I don't think I'm the only one who has seen or sensed a clear impression of sinister intent in a lot of witnesses. This strange warp is called the banality of evil......it's so commonplace and so germaine to everyday life that people just don't SEE what they are looking at. I know for a fact that the Borg sends men out to investigate people who write and complain to them of gross wrong doing in the congregation. They don't give a rat's anus about the nature of the wrongdoing be it wife beating,extortion or child molestation. All they are concerned with is silencing or getting rid of the whistle-blower. This too is the hallmark of evil organizations. Many witnesses are asleep at the wheel because they have been willingly lobotomized and allowed their brains to be sucked out. And I have seen personally the lengths some will go to silence anyone with the guts to stand up and demand answers. I am not fooled any more by so-called friends being concerned about me...all they want to hear in effect, is not that I am loyal to God, but that I beleive the WTBTS IS God. They are like the aliens in the old movie called "Invasion of the Body Snatchers", which I found at the local video store a while ago. The parallels between the jdubs and the highly organized alien culture that took over the population in that movie are too amazing, and just as eerie. The jdubs are also the only religion I know of that screws you in the ear ......AND makes you pay for the vaseline!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

They are honest when it benefits them... (ie returning a lost wallet)

And dishonest when it benefits them... (we just wanted a library card!)

Try to do that for yourself... You're scrwed!

• garybuss
    garybuss

I'm reading Ray's book right now and came across his statement that most JW's are decent honest people and I too just totally reject that out of hand.

Save me a seat at that table.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I believe that many witnesses are honest, but no more than any other zealous religious type person. They are no where near what they claim to be.

Either a person is moral, or they are not. Doesn't matter what religion, and many athiests are moral people, and are honest. Just because a person is a JW makes them no more better than anyone else.

I have met many witnesses in the business world that are flat our liers, and cheaters, and would stab you in the back in a second.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit