Leviathan

by myelaine 67 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Chia
    Chia

Did someone say "shat"?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Dontcha just love the sparkling conversation between MyElaine and the other posters on her thread????

• myelaine
    myelaine

And Jesus answered and said to him, Simon, I have something to say to you. And he said, Teacher say it. There was a certain creditor who had two debtors. One owed five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. And when they had nothing with which to repay, he freely forgave them both. Tell Me, therefore, which of them will love him more? Simon answered and said, I suppose the one whom he forgave more. And He said to him, You have rightly judged. Then He turned to the woman and said to Simon, Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave me no water for My feet, but she has washed My feet with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head. You gave Me no kiss, but this woman has not ceased to kiss My feet since the time I came in. You did not anoint My head with oil, but this woman has anointed My feet with fragrant oil. Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little. And He said to her, Your sins are forgiven. And those who sat at the table with Him began to say to themselves, Who is this who even forgives sins? Then He said to the woman, Your faith has saved you. Go in peace.

• Chia
    Chia

Why are you using the baby's face to cover yours in that picture? You might as well not put one up at all, eh?

Hehe, "shat".

• minimus
    minimus

Then the dragon grew wrathful and shat upon all the inhabitants of the Kingdom of Pudendum. When the town jesters heard of this, they began to wail for their land was truly a wasteland. Then the dragon developed a rare condition of affliction---the affliction of colitis. For the dragon had sinned greatly so that all the prophets despised the wild beast and they began calling down evil upon the great shat that had filled the earth. Then the Leviathin proceeded to vomit out of his mouth a lukewarm phlegm. And the people called on the name of the JackAss for he was a great JackAss.

• myelaine
    myelaine

you don't need to know *me*.

love michelle

• Chia
    Chia

And *you* don't need to continue to spout nonsense.

Minimus, I like your verses! I'm always intrigued to see what the next chapter brings up. Haha!

• minimus
    minimus

My new name is *myminimus*.

• Chia
    Chia

Oh, I'm sorry *myminimus*. Or were you the LORD? I forgot what happened in that last verse!

• minimus
    minimus

I AM all and ALL is me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit