Leviathan

by myelaine 67 Replies latest watchtower bible

• myelaine
    myelaine

And in the morning the word of the LORD came to me, saying, son of man, has not the house of Israel, the rebellious house, said to you, What are you doing? Say to them, Thus says the Lord God: This burden concerns the prince in Jerusalem and all the house of Israel who are among them.

I will not conceal his limbs, his mighty power, or his graceful proportions. Who can remove his outer coat? Who can approach him with a double bridle? Who can open the doors of his face, with his terrible teeth all around? His rows of scales are his pride, shut up tightly as with a seal; one is so near another that no air can come between them;they are joined together and cannot be parted. He makes the deep boil like a pot; he makes the sea like a pot of ointment. He leaves a shining wake behind him; one would think the deep had white hair. He beholds every high thing; he is king over all the children of pride.

Moreover the word of the LORD came to me, saying, son of man take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him, Thus says the LORD God: You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; you were on the holy mountian of God; you walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones. You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, till iniquity was found in you. You defiled your sanctuaries by the multitude of your iniquities, by the iniquity of your trading; therefore I brought fire from your midst; It devoured you, and I turned you to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all who saw you. All who knew you among the peoples are astonished at you; You have become a horror, and shall be no more forever.

He is the first of the ways of God; only He who made him can bring near His sword. Indeed the river may rage, yet he is not disturbed; he is confident, though the Jordan gushes into his mouth, though he takes it in his eyes, or one pierces his nose with a snare.

Therefore, behold, I will again do a marvelous work among this people, a marvelous work and a wonder; for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden. Woe to those who seek deep to hide their counsel far from the LORD.

love michelle

• minimus
    minimus

Then the old dog died because of his licking of his testicles and the word spread through the camp that the old dog did indeed die. This caused a great uproar and all the townspeople began to mock the Baal dog worshippers and chant, "Who let the dogs out? Who let the dogs out?" And the people trembled in fear for they knew not what was going to happen to all the other dogs for their iniquities and bestial sins. Then the LORD GOD'S anger blazed against all the female dogs for their perversions and the LORD GOD destroyed all the little girls under the age of six.

• myelaine
    myelaine

good morning minimus.

• minimus
    minimus

good morning myelaine.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed, And all the world marveled and followed the beast. So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him? And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads

Yeah, I hate when that happens.

• minimus
    minimus

But the beast was really Minimus the Great and the beast did not recieve a death stroke because the Minimus Maker was none other than the Lord God Himself. So Minimus the Great was in the beginning and his rod, he used to spank the nation into submission and domination. And all the women of Tammuz began to weep because of the rod of Minimus and the LORD said, "This is very good".

• luna2
    luna2
    myelaine: good morning minimus.
    minimus: good morning myelaine.

ROTFLMAO!

• minimus
    minimus

Then the morning was interrupted by darkness as a volcanic eruption was to occur to sever the mountains and the hills of Israel. The gods of Ishtar were thrown about until the last demon materialized into the Nephi family. They produced sons and were called the Nephelim. But the Nephi were despondent because all the people were afraid of them and the women were in fear because of their bigness. So the Nephilim began to gaze at the good looking young men and wanted to be with them so that they could be called their "Feller". And the Nephi family began to be mocked and shame was on their asses like the shame of a man lying with another man. All the Nephilim then wore black for they were now in a gang and the LORD GOD allowed them to not come into the ark of Noah and his little animals. And so it was.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Then all the faithful, the chosen, the annointed and the given ones assembled at the base of the holy house of Beth-al and proceeded to prostrate themselves and do obeisance to the mighty ones who resided in the house of Beth-al.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit