Leviathan

by myelaine 67 Replies latest watchtower bible

• myelaine
    myelaine

I have held My peace a long time, I have been still and restrained Myself. Now I will cry like a woman in labor, I will pant and gasp at once. I will lay waste the mountains and hills, and dry up all their vegetation; I will make the rivers coastlands, and I will dry up the pools.

I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, and not forsake them.

They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, who trust in carved images, who say to the molded images, you are our gods.

Great and marvelous are Your works, Lord God Almighty! Just and true are Your ways, O King of saints! Who shall not fear You, O Lord, and glorify Your name? For You alone are holy. For all nations shall come and worship before You, for Your judgements have been manifested.

And I heard another from the altar saying, even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgements.

AMEN

love michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

The LORD sent a word against Jacob, and it has fallen on Israel.

All the people will know---Ephraim and the inhabitant of Samaria---who say in pride and arrogance of heart: the bricks have fallen down, but we will rebuild with hewn stones; the sycamores are cut down, but we will replace them with cedars. Therefore the LORD shall set up the adversaries of Rezin against him, and spur his enemies on, the Syrians before and the Philistines behind; and they shall devour Israel with an open mouth.

For the people do not turn to Him who strikes them, nor do they seek the LORD of hosts.

Therefore the Lord will cut off head and tail from Israel, palm branch and bulrush in one day. The elder and honorable, he is the head; the prophet who teaches lies, he is the tail. For the leaders of this people cause them to err, and those who are led by them are destroyed. Therefore the LORD will have no joy in their young men, nor have mercy on their fatherless and widows; for everyone is a hypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth speaks folly.

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

thank you, LORD

• myelaine
    myelaine

Then all the tax collectors and the sinners drew near to Him to hear Him. And the Pharisees and scribes murmured saying, this man receives sinners and eats with them. So He spoke this parable to them saying,

What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost! I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.

Or what woman, having ten silver coins, if she loses one coin, does not light a lamp, sweep the house, and seek diligently until she finds it? And when she has found it, she calls her friends and neighbors together, saying, Rejoice with me, for I have found the piece which I lost! Likewise I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.

May Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven LORD.

love michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

Now as He drew near, He saw the city and wept over it, saying, If you had known, even you, especially in this your day, the things that make for your peace!

For the days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment around you, surround you and close you in on every side, and level you, and your children within you, to the ground; and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not know the time of your visitation.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Jesus said to them, Have you understood all these things?

Then He said to them, Therefore every scribe instructed concerning the kingdom of heaven is like a householder who brings out of his treasure things new and old.

love michelle

• minimus
    minimus

The men saw the disgusting thing that causes desolation and they knew it was to portend trouble. And the LORD said unto them, take out thy staff and begin to pummel it until you feel anguish of heart and do not stop until the afffliction bleeds unto the ground. And all the men did as they were told until they could no longer move and they grew very tired and felt relieved at heart.

• Chia
    Chia

Happy belated b-day, Lord Minimus.

• minimus
    minimus

Bless you, dear child, Chia, my pet . (ChiaPet).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit