Prove to me that God exists

by CinemaBlend 257 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JW83
    JW83

Reply to Q: 'life does not spontaneously generate'.

Why does our understanding of life have to take place within a linear timeframe? Possibly there was no beginning - life is circular, life is everpresent, life is evolution.

• greendawn
    greendawn

As far as I know the fossil record shows species appearing suddenly with no intermediate forms as postulated by the evolutionists. Crustaceans appear as crustaceans and at the next level fish appear as fish, and there are millions of fossils of these creatures.

JW83 the idea about the circularity of life has no evidence to back it. Did life on earth always (eternally) exist? Did the earth eternally exist?

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

When the dinosaurs were wiped out, what was left?

• JW83
    JW83

You need to think outside the square! Try it - it's fun!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Midwich "When the dinosaurs were wiped out, what was left?"

In what sense are you making this question? There were always plenty of species after the dinosaurs vanished.

• under74
    under74

OKAY...so back to the point CinemaBlend needs some good arguments. Point being the thread isn't to start a debate between the rest of us but to give him and argument....

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Lol - Greendawn - SADLY I have never looked at ''evolution'' and it's something that really hasn't bothered me (my only education on THAT subject being from the Evolution/Creation Book - how pathetic is THAT?) - I am not au fait with the thinking - if dinosaurs ''evolved'' then were wiped out,(didn't something BIG happen?), did evolution begin again in another direction?

• JW83
    JW83

Hi Midwich Cuckoo, a great place to start learning about science is Bill Bryson's 'A Short History of Nearly Everything'. I loved it, my science teacher hubby loved it ... it is very easy to read & a great filler for those of us raised as JDubs!

• JW83
    JW83

Oh, sorry for hijacking this thread again, but I just wanted to respond to Greendawn. I meant 'circularity' as a big concept - this earth is very young!!! 'Life' - not 'human life', and not even animate ... just 'life'.

• trevor
    trevor

Take a walk around a spring garden. Watch a beautiful woman. Study your hands. Then appreciate the manifestation of the invisible artist or artists.

No faith needed.

No books required.

Religion need not apply.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit