Prove to me that God exists

by CinemaBlend 257 Replies latest watchtower bible

• CinemaBlend
    CinemaBlend

I need debate practice on the subject for the next time I'm cornered.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

When your really F*cked up after a night on the town, you will always end up speaking to God on the great white telephone.

Apart from that, I can't give any proof.

steve.

• CinemaBlend
    CinemaBlend

Well make something up. Play devils advocate for me! It'll be a good workout.

• hmike
    hmike

Can you prove God doesn't exist?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Did you review the evolution / creation thread that have been going here VERY HOT and heavy all this week???? Lot's of good stuff on them. Or are you actually just looking for Does God Exist?

• CinemaBlend
    CinemaBlend

No, seriously I just want to have a debate. It's good practice for when you're in an actual argument and you need to think on your feet.

• CinemaBlend
    CinemaBlend

>>>>Can you prove God doesn't exist?

Immaterial, the absence of proof is not proof itself.

• under74
    under74

Ummm...I'll give it a go

God exists because how else do you explain life? Everything on earth is balanced or coordinated with....crap this is hard.

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. No offense to those that believe...I'm going to have to think on this and get back to you.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Life cannot spontaneously generate

• hmike
    hmike
    >>>>Can you prove God doesn't exist?

Immaterial, the absence of proof is not proof itself.

If you cannot disprove the existence of God, you must allow the possibility that He exists.

Ultimately, what you will come up with is not proof--verifiable facts--but rather a level of probability. Everyone comes into the debate with their own set of experiences (with emotions) and type of education that will determine how they evaluate the evidence. What is sufficient evidence to one person will be nonsense to another. It has always been this way. If the existence of God could be proven to everyone, there would be no debate.

Maybe a proper challenge would be: "Convince me that God exists."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit