I miss my mother...

by mrsjones5 17 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

my crazy mother who is not talking to any of her kids because she is now playing the role of victum even though she is the one who created the mess. I want to talk to her but my father is screening calls. I feel ike a dweeb.

Josie

• under74
    under74

I'm sorry Josie. Don't feel like a dweeb for wanting to speak to your mom. Everyone should want to talk to their mom's.

I hope things get a bit better for you.

• JAVA
    JAVA

Isn't it maddening to hear JWs say they "have the Truth" and the Tower is "giving them meat in due season," when in fact they act like little kids. I'm sorry your mom is doing the victim act, and your dad is playing the game, too. It's not easy dealing with JW children, is it?

• Emma
    Emma

(((((Josie)))))

I miss my mother, too. I'm sorry; I know it hurts.

Emma

• Swan
    Swan

I miss my mother so much it hurts to think about it. I know how you must be feeling.

Tammy

• blondie
    blondie

A person can only take so much emotional abuse even from their mother. If there is room for hope, yes, then stay open to a reconciliation.

Not all of us have much hope. The football has been yanked away too many times.

Blondie

• fairchild
    fairchild

I have seen my mother 3 times since 1972. (This had nothing to do with the org. though) It's been 33 years and at this point I would be afraid to see her, because I wouldn't recognize her and we would be like total strangers. I still remember her voice, but I don't remember what she looked like. I wish you well and hope you will be able to reunite with your mom before you come to the point where I'm at right now.

• Sassy
    Sassy

So many of us miss our moms. Mine has been on my mind a lot lately. She was my biggest loss when I left the WTS.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I'm terrified of losing my Mum - I can feel it coming.

Lots of love to you Josie.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you for all of your replies. I really appreciate it.

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit