HATING JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

by marianne 37 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

"THE GODLY QUALITY OF HATE"
    (The Watchtower, July 15, 1974, p. 442)

· "You have seen the benefit of godly love, but do you know how to hate? ? These very strong words are an expression of godly hate, (small "g" god theirs) and you too must have this quality to be pleasing to God. Hate causes a feeling of disgust to well up inside you. You loathe, abhor, despise the object of your hatred. Godly hatred never has as its object our Christian brothers, no matter how imperfect"
    (The Watchtower; July 15, 1974 p.442)

· "Apostasy is, in reality, a rebellion against Jehovah. Some apostates profess to know and serve God, but they reject teachings or requirements set out in his Word. Others claim to believe the Bible, but they reject Jehovah's organization and actively try to hinder its work. When they deliberately choose such badness after knowing what is right, when the bad becomes so ingrained that it is an inseparable part of their makeup, then a Christian must hate (in the Biblical sense of the word) those who have inseparably attached themselves to the badness. True Christians share Jehovah's feelings toward such apostates; they are not curious about apostate ideas. On the contrary, they 'feel a loathing' toward those who have made themselves God's enemies,?"
    (The Watchtower October 1, 1993 p.19)

· "Jehovah's Witnesses Make Hate A Religion" (Saturday Evening Post Sept. 14, 1940 p.18)

· "WILL HATRED EVER END" "And even though it may be unreasonable, or 'crazy,' the hatred is often directed against a whole group" (The Watchtower June 15, 1995 p.3)

· "The doctrines of the Roman Catholic 'Hierarchy of Jurisdiction' and the pratices in which that organization indulges show that she is the chief servant of the Devil and the arch enemy of God."?"From all the evidence the conclusion is irresistible that the Roman Catholic Hierarchy organization serves the Devil and is therefore the enemy of God, the enemy of man, and the very personification of unrighteousness." (Enemies WTB&TS 1937 J.F. Rutherford p.286)

· "CATHOLIC RELIGION DEMONISM" (Religion, WTB&TS 1940, J.F. Rutherford, p.55)

· "Martyred by martyrs, Dennis Ryan's head was bashed by Witnesses' canes in a riot at their (Witnesses') anti-Catholic rally." (Caption under photo of battered Ryan with bandaged head)
    (Saturday Evening Post Sept. 14, 1940)

· "There is a difference, however between hating the wrong and hating the person who commits the wrong."
    (The Watchtower, June 15, 1995, p.7)

· ". . . in order to hate what is bad a Christian must hate the person with whom the badness is inseparably linked?.Jesus did not mean for us to love the hardened enemies of Jehovah,"
    (The Watchtower July, 15, 1961, p.420)

· "We must hate in the truest sense, which is to regard with extreme and active aversion, to consider as lothsome, odious, filthy, to detest. Surely any haters of God are not fit to live on his beautiful earth."

· 12 "What do you do with anything loathsome or repugnant that you detest and abhor? The answer is simple. You get away from it or remove it from your presence. You do not want to have anything at all to do with it. This must be exactly our attitude toward the haters of Jehovah."
    (The Watchtower October 1, 1952, p.599)

· "Yes, the international society of Jehovah's Witnesses is living proof that hatred can be abolished." "It is a foreglimpse of a worldwide program to eliminate hatred and it's causes."
    (The Watchtower, June 15, 1995, p.8)

· "More than that, we want to hate those who willfully show themselves haters of Jehovah, haters of what is good."
    (The Watchtower June 15, 1980, p.8)

· "Obviously God hates evil things, and his servants rightly hate them too."
    (Awake June 22, 1984, p.5)

· "15 Everyone who hates his brother is a manslayer, and you know that no manslayer has everlasting life remaining in him."
    (1 JOHN 3:15 The New World Translation by WTB&TS)

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Ooo hate is such a strong word, like love it is over used. I dont hate any witnesses, not even Ted Jaracz. I think him a prick but dont hate him.

I do hate what this org does to people from an intellectual and spirtitual stand point.

Welcome to this board.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Marianne

A WARM WELCOME.

There are all kinds of people on this forum. I have never been a JW but am studying with an elder. My lifelong friends are newly baptised JWs.

They have turned from loving caring people to those full of fear and hate. I hope to point them in the right direction, away from the falsehood they have been deceived by, and to show them the real difference between JWs and Chistianity. It is not possible in my view to be both. Christians find it possible through Christ to let go of hate and fear.

If only JWs would read the gospel of John, perhaps in secret (because JWs teach the New Testament is not for non-anointed JWs) to see who and what Jesus really is and how God and his Son really want us to spend our lives.

Please stick around, its good to have new faces here.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

It is hard not to hate them when you learn about their past and how they hid their history and all the horrible things that go on in the congregations.

It happens gradually. Over a period of time you will be worn down by one thing or another. But if "serving Jehovah" means you have to be around all those people who are either phony, back stabbing or otherwise troublesome, and follow teachings that will change as the others have had well I am not so sure. I also had a problem with the fact that they want you to bring people there as new members.

How could I bring anyone there when I knew in my heart that I didn't feel right about it all? I felt as though I would be bringing them trouble.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I dont hate people (JW's) but I do hate the WT Society with every bit of my being, simply for the way they destroyed my life and my childhood and for all the lies they have perpetrated on people that have have sent numerous people, babies included to an early grave

If the whole WT Society went belly up and bankrupt and padlocked their doors, I would be dancing in the streets, I would get poop faced drunk- and I dont even believe in drinking !!! This just goes to show you how much I loathe the WT Society.

Without an organization like the WT Society, the JW religion would soon die off and be put 6 feet under where it belongs.

Dave

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I hate the way JW`s blindly follow a corrupt organization,the WBTS,and encourage others to do the same....OUTLAW

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Marianne, welcome to the forum! Not all of us here are ex-JWs - me for one. Still counting time and placements.

Are you from the Lone Star state? If so PM me.

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

I think Marianne is a hit and run poster eh?

Marianne! Marianne!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit