This post is for Whyamihere ( lets cheer her up ) : )

by kls 36 Replies latest social humour

• Faraon
    Faraon
    Reminds me of a story of mine. It was winter and I wanted to warm up my car before I left work that night. So I started my car and I was walking away and I thought Oh my god I am so stupid someone could just come by here and take my car. So I locked it. Yes that's right my car is running I locked the doors and walked away. I didn't realize the mistake until I had to get back into my car. Oh how dumb I can be.

I can top that At least nothing happened to your car. I left my keys inside my convertible with the doors locked and the motor running. It started to rain. By the time the locksmith came to me, my upholstery was soaked because I had left the top down.

• kls
    kls

Whoa Faraon , i will not say a word ,no no not me.LOL

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Someone here reminded me of a time when the kids were toddlers..I was attempting to make a pair of pants for my little girl. how hard could it be..two legs with elastic at the top... right?

I was so proud I couldn't wait for her to try them on..well she did and she kept trying and trying to get them on. I had sewed one of the legs shut!...Funny as he** to watch a toddlers face while dancing all over the room trying to get that darn leg through the pants leg..........tongue out and all!.....

Then there was the time my son had an eye infection..the Dr gave me a prescription and it said apply to eye..well being an inexperienced mom as far as eye med goes..I rubbed it ON his eyelid..when we went back to the doc..he examined the eye and put the med IN his eye..I freaked out and said what are you doing?..he said "What have you been doing?"..I told him I was rubbing it on the outside of the eye..He just threw the tube up in the air and walked out..no doubt laughing his butt off with the nurses.. but I was so embarrased...

Snoozy....the dummy mommie!

• John Doe
  • Cordelia
    Cordelia

ok here goes :

st peter was having a bad day on the pearly gates and asked jesus to take over for a while, as jesus stood there he saw an old man approaching the gates 'What have you done to get into heaven' asked jesus, the man said 'nothing really im just a lonely old carpenter, the only remarkable thing in my life was my son, he took the world by storm children loved him, books were writen about him he changed the life of many people'

jesus started crying and looked at the old carpenter and said 'father? father?' the man stepped back and replied 'pinnochio?'

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

alt

I hope these make you smile.

Lisa

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

hey are those gardinias Lisa? You cant help but smile with gardinias.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit