This post is for Whyamihere ( lets cheer her up ) : )

by kls 36 Replies latest social humour

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Ok how about my Star Wars Joke-

Darth Vader- "Luke, Luke... I know what you have got for Christmas...."

Luke Skywalker- "How can you possibly know what I got for Christmas?"

Darth Vader- "I felt your presence"

Boom boom.....

• kls
    kls

ROTFL, i don't know if Whyamihere or others are enjoying this post be i sure am you guys are so funny and cheerie

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Thanks Everyone.

You made my day. The jokes were great. The fact you cared made it all better.

Today will be a better day. If not I have you.

Brooke

• kls
    kls

We lov ya Brookie poo now smile damnit , i command it

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

This one is from Terry,

"If an elder tries predicts that a sister will get a boob job, does that make him a falsie prophet?"

• kls
    kls

Brook , i got a personal funny for ya . Yesterday my ( hubby ) asked me to sew a button on his shirt which i did but when i finished and he went to button up his shirt he kept laughing so hard that he could tell me so he had to show me that when he buttoned up his shirt i sewed the button inside the shirt thats me and my world.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Here Brook!! This should make ya smile. Thought I would bring the party to you!!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Britney & Christina Get Locked Out

Britney Spears had just bought her new car and decided to go shopping with her friend and rival, Christina Aguilera. A few hours later she came out and realizes she had locked her keys in the car, so they spent a few hours pacing around the car trying to figure out what to do.
    Finally, Britney looked off into the distance and saw storm cloud. She turned to her friend and said," Quick, think of something because a storm is coming and I left the top open!"

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Ohhh that was good diamondblue.

Reminds me of a story of mine. It was winter and I wanted to warm up my car before I left work that night. So I started my car and I was walking away and I thought Oh my god I am so stupid someone could just come by here and take my car. So I locked it. Yes that's right my car is running I locked the doors and walked away. I didn't realize the mistake until I had to get back into my car. Oh how dumb I can be.

Brooke

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Cheer up brooke, or I will dump my beer over your head at the party!!!!!!!!! Oh, no, I cant to that, its alcohol abuse!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit