Quotes web site: Episode V, The Empire Strikes Back!

by Quotes 112 Replies latest members private

• happehanna
    happehanna

The force is with you.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

glad to see the site back up.

Keep on keeping on.

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

This may the time to think of some preemptive strategy in case it happens again. We've all seen the suggestions -- mirror sites, offshore sites that kowtow to nobody, sites hosted in countries that are not particularly friendly to the U.S. and its corporations. I have a feeling that such a strategy could be part of a plan, aided from plenty of willing (me) and technically capable (not me) hands from this very forum. I wish you the best.

• AlanF
    AlanF

An interesting email from the lawyer, Quotes. If his suspicion is right, that the DMCA request was just something stored in the FAX machine which accidentally got printed recently, then his office made a major blunder, since legal FAX's are clearly dated, and it should have been noted that the date was January. I can hardly believe that a competent legal staff would make such an obvious blunder, but stranger things have happened.

In any case, it'll be interesting to see what turns up next week when the lawyer returns.

AlanF

• VM44
    VM44

I have just made a mirror of Quotes Website as of 28-May-2005. Total size is 50.7MB, and it took awhile downloading using DIALUP!!!!

--VM44

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Well, I still couldn't get there using Scully's link, but I went to google and typed in quotes watchtower canada and the first listing is http://quotes.watchtower.ca/admin-news.htm (news about the site--but doesn't mention anything about the harassment) From there you can get to everything else.

However, http://quotes.watchtower.ca/ get's a 404

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    You are invited to share in distributing this Bible literature and to explain to others the Bible truths it contains.

Soooooper - and you can fill in a monthly report too

• Narkissos
  • Sassy
    Sassy

Great News Quotes!!

• Netty
    Netty

This is wonderful news, I am very happy for you, and keep up all the good work!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit