Quotes web site: Episode V, The Empire Strikes Back!

by Quotes 112 Replies latest members private

• Quotes
    Quotes

Leo said:
    ================
    Bet they'll ignore your good-faith efforts to comply with their prior request.
    ================

IOW, you think they will commit Spiritual Warfare???? I hope SlimBoyFat (creator of the S.W. denial thread) is reading this thread.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

this is the same as when the wife or kids fall for the jw's. they keep putting constant pressure on you till you either become a jw or get devorced. their are trying the same thing with quotes. they are trying to wear him out. till he gives up. but i like quotes balls to stand up to these bastards. john

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

Wow quotes! I really hope you win this battle with the Watch Tower Bull Shitters. Your site was really powerful because it exposed the lying and hypocrisy in the org using their own literature! That's probably why they want to close you down though

Having read your previous posts on the issue you seem to have a very good case and the letter from your lawyer to the WTBS was excellent. I really hope this all blows up in their face and they receive adverse publicity like has already been mentioned.

All the best with kicking their butt Quotes

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Qoutes,

These guys have too many years of having their way abusing the law. I'm behind you Quotes. And you are the right man to take them on. Don't forget my offer a few months ago, and that will be only a start if they want to fight. We both know they have NO BASIS for closing your site. You made a 'good faith' effort to comply with the LAW, and they responded this way.

All they do is exite the community. They have become the block bully and expect us to stand by while they throw their weight around.

Watch Tower Society does not want people to actually read those mags they've been trying to give away for 125 years

That is a good start. I will fax this to Richard Rawe. He was the one who got the Guardian Newspaper interested in the WT's UN hypocrisy. WT will have to learn that every effort they make to silence their opponents will result in ten times the publicity.

Jst2laws

• Quotes
    Quotes

jst2laws said:
    =================
    He was the one who got the Guardian Newspaper interested in the WT's UN hypocrisy. WT will have to learn that every effort they make to silence their opponents will result in ten times the publicity.
    =================

Thanks for helping out, and thanks for your ongoing support.

Advertise, Advertise, Advertise ... you are my publicity agents!

~Quotes, of the "Rutherford" class

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I got lots of bandwidth at many spots all over let me know what i can do to help.

email [email protected]

Danny Haszard apostate guerrilla of the "gonna rub their noses in it class"

• Swan
    Swan

"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

--Obi-Wan Kenobi to Darth Vader, Star Wars, Episode IV, A New Hope

• observador
    observador

Don't let these guys have their way, Quotes.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Okay, it's war now.

Quotes, let me know if there is anything I can do to assist in a programming vein.

WT: You will not win this one.

SNG

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

I'd take the website and put it up on as many 'freebie' servers as I could.

Keep the info out there in as many places as possible.

You have a PM Quotes.

Rev

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit