I feel so angry!

by Ellie 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tez
    Tez

See PaulJ above (whatever). We have been hurt, and feel angry at the way we have been treated, he by his dad and brother and me by my youngest son. See DiddiDi's biography, she is my daughter and she too feels angry. All my time as a JW i realised the diversity of different people'e opinions on what they should and shouldn't do, and instead of being swayed by a Christian conscience, they were swayed by what others thought!!!! and were scared of any judgement being brought against them by others rather than feeling that the only judge is Jehovah God! and my opinion now is that he not the harsh, uncompassionate God that JW's make him out to be. Sadly, imperfect people put their 'fluence' on others and make them feel unworthy. I hope your brother sees this for himself! Take care, you are not alone in your anger!!!

• Panda
    Panda

Tez, Your story is painfull to read and just like this thread it shows the heartless patriarchal WBTS for what it is... I mean I remember when I would look for opportunities to mention " Well, the society says..." I hate myself for those evil comments.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I am surprised that they treat you likes this since you never got baptised but this kind of behaviour shows how under the spell of a cult people, even parents can act very unaturally without realising it.

• Panda
    Panda

Wow... talk to Country Girl about not being baptized and still having her Mom treat her like an apostate... Family can hurt you worse than the borg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit