BB

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Happy Birthday Mouthy!

alt Birthday Banner Airplane Wishes 1 Birthday Song

Brooke

• flower
    flower

Belated Happy Birthday to you Grace ....((((((((((big hug))))))))))

• Mystery
    Mystery
    Happy268) this.width=268;fireHBObjectEvent('myOS','objectOnLoad','4');" border=0 Remotesrc="http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/em/060104/060104_emZ19_prv.gif" Localsrc="060104_emZ19_prv.gif" td lastLoaded=""> Birthday!!268) this.width=268;fireHBObjectEvent('myOS','objectOnLoad','5');" border=0 Remotesrc="http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/em/060104/060104_emZ10_prv.gif" Localsrc="060104_emZ10_prv.gif" td lastLoaded="">

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Happy Birthday Grace

78 years and hundreds of spiritual children and grand children.

(((((((((((Grace)))))))))))

Steve

• mouthy
    mouthy

As you all know When I get all this LOVE sent my way -You will see me trying to get my chest out the window- but always realize I cant!!!!! TOO BIG!!!!! Just like my Head.

Thank you all my DEAR! DEAR! Friends -adopted kids,grandkids & by some of your ages GREAT grandkids....((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    havent got a clue how to do that. All I can do is answer e-mails. get on Simons line & bug ya! & pray for you all at my home... BUT I had a nice e-mail from Cletic!!!! Invited me to MARRY him!!!! LOL!!!! I guess he was drinking -but the pictures he sent on line were so lovely.

Grace, is there someone who lives near you who could help you scan and post them?

• mouthy
    mouthy

No I live in a seniors building - They are surprised I can even use this thing.LOL

The Ex JW who used to help me is ticked with me. So He is out( another shunning)

My Grandkids dont come that often & when they do they dont want to stay long(((Smile) Very busy with their young lives.

But one of these dasy I may surprise you.....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    But one of these dasy I may surprise you.....

That would be wonderful!

• Mac
    Mac

Damnit Grace..

If I was a hundred years younger........

mac, ya shivers me timbers class...(and timbers is major wood!!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit